Star Wars the old republic guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate to say it, but i'm getting sick : ( gutted aswell. to many bugs atm. and pvp is no where near as good as wow.

In all honesty a think al be going back to wow until they sort the lag n stuff out

it has great potential

Playing a Sith Juggernaut (tank) - lvl33 and not experienced too many bugs yet. Havent pvp'd much yet though.

Great game :cool:

ran into my first republic player today. bastard handed my arse to me

Bored of it now just running around on me own doing the same thing over and over like.

They need something like the WoW dungeon finder; not gonna spend hours set in the fleet spamming /lfg.

I can't really comment on PvE at the moment, though I hear my class (guardian) is considered sub-par for hard mode raiding.

I've been doing pvp for 2 weeks. I've managed to get valor 52, and equip myself with an almost full tier 2 pvp set (only 2 slots to go). I usually come top of the team and sometimes whole WZ by doing good damage, protection, and other objectives. So I'm quite happy with it despite the advantage being with Imperial and bad class mirroring, which is widely documented.

Just need to grind to BM (60) now to get my t3 gear.

I can't really comment on PvE at the moment, though I hear my class (guardian) is considered sub-par for hard mode raiding.

I've been doing pvp for 2 weeks. I've managed to get valor 52, and equip myself with an almost full tier 2 pvp set (only 2 slots to go). I usually come top of the team and sometimes whole WZ by doing good damage, protection, and other objectives. So I'm quite happy with it despite the advantage being with Imperial and bad class mirroring, which is widely documented.

Just need to grind to BM (60) now to get my t3 gear.

Im struggling to get back into it at the minute... WoW is still getting in the way, and I had a few graphic card problems recently which stopped me playing SWTOR... started a new character to see if it could perk my interest again... hasnt worked so far...

Any current subscribers have recently been granted 3x 7 day game trials to give away. I've used mine up but if anyone was put off by the price tag maybe some other nice SMBers might be willing to donate theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back