Star Trek : Discovery

No comments for episode 5?

Thought it was a backwards step for me. A knew they'd find some way to bring the doc back.

Aye episode five annoyed me quite a bit, the “cloning/mystical/alternative reality/warp double*” convenient get out clause was very lazy. And the whole Section 31 thing is another irritant of mine too.

But other than that, it was watchable.

*delete episode related non-relevant plot excuse.

Last edited:
Episode 5 was okay. Pleased to see Culber back, totally implausible even in universe though. Almost everyone on the show highlights how poor Burnham is, not sure whether it's writing or performance.

Next week's looks like it could be a bit special.

I enjoyed it. It’s going to be an interesting story thread going forward as to the ethics of using the network.
The Culber bit was very contrived.

Poor series. It got boring very quickly.

Been watching the Original series again recently on Netflix. Fantastic.

There is a good sci fi series called The Orvill? Anyone seen it?

Enjoyed last week’s episode of The Orville, pretty similar to the TNG Episode In Theory, so was expecting it to end the same, didn’t anticipate them going the other direction and have Claire & Issac actually get together.

Enjoyed last week’s episode of The Orville, pretty similar to the TNG Episode In Theory, so was expecting it to end the same, didn’t anticipate them going the other direction and have Claire & Issac actually get together.
Is it on Netflix? I only heard about it the other day and it got a decent write up.

Back