Stabbing in Birmingham

And not the very well documented, verified, and objective national crime statistics?
So if that is what they meant, why weren't they brave enough to write that?
Which I have asked repeatedly... nobody can answer... (other than personal abuse, which is par for the course from small minded people) and I am accused of "playing childish games" which is a classic weak answer from people frustrated from losing their argument.

Apparently my face is purple with anger. :) :)

It's not. You can report that the suspects are black. If they are found (or plead) guilty you can tell people that the offenders are black.

That's not what has happened here. The comments were implicit but they didn't dare write them out explicitly.

"I made a prediction...."
"What a surprise...'
"Flabbergasted!"
etc

They imply that the posters predicted black people would be arrested as suspects. Since they knew nothing about the suspects they were basing their perceived guilt or association ONLY on the colour of their skin.

That is racist.

:) :) :)
I'm the coward now???

Amazing.
Yeah, report the posters/posts that are racists.

So if that is what they meant, why weren't they brave enough to write that?
Which I have asked repeatedly... nobody can answer... (other than personal abuse, which is par for the course from small minded people) and I am accused of "playing childish games" which is a classic weak answer from people frustrated from losing their argument.

Loads of people have written that. There's pages of discussion about the crime statistics, stop and search, etc on this thread. Loads.
Yeah, report the posters/posts that are racists.

He won't, because their aren't any. Anyone who reads the thread can tell you that.

This is increasingly typical. People who are so drunk on their own sense of self-righteousness that they need to invent a problem or enemy, just to convince themselves that they have done a good deed in fighting it. Even where no problem or enemy actually exists.

Classic St George in Retirement Syndrome.

Last edited:
Loads of people have written that. There's pages of discussion about the crime statistics, stop and search, etc on this thread. Loads.

He won't, because their aren't any. Anyone who reads the thread can tell you that.

This is increasingly typical. People who are so drunk on their own sense of self-righteousness that they need to invent a problem or enemy, just to convince themselves that they have done a good deed in fighting it. Even where no problem or enemy actually exists.

Classic St George in Retirement Syndrome.
Love the last phrase. I hadn't heard it before. I find it funny that you think that about me. Nothing could be further from the reality. I'm simply gently pointing out a few uncomfortable truths and the reactions are telling.

As you know full well there are posts on this thread that imply racist views but, as I've written repeatedly, none of the posters were brave enough to write out exactly what they meant, because they knew they'd come a cropper.
But if it makes you feel better than keep thinking that everything is fine.
Ah, that old chestnut.

Referring back to post 193 then, can we put you down as - to use your phrase - a "keyboard warrior that wouldn't dare post [it] explicitly"?
I'm not the poster implying a racist outlook on life. I've simply pointed a few out and their reactions speak volumes.

Last edited:
I’m all for stop and search myself but I can appreciate why it gets a bad press.

Oh I’m sure we’ve all done it. I read about a butcher who got stopped and can searched. He’d left some knives in the van but wasn’t using the van for work purposes and apparently he got done?

Seems harsh…
I know of a lad from boro who moved down south and stabbed a woman in the neck in a completely random attack. He was a chef.

Post 150 mate
I don't think people have an issue writing anything down - post 150 and also the blatant sarcasm used.
I think people just don't want to play your childish game.
By this thread has got a bit intense today.
I still don't see how my post #150 is out of order.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

No. I haven't ever used the Report button. Even when people have hurled nasty abuse at me, or written libellous posts about me.

Ironically, I was reported fairly recently and received a warning for simply suggesting a "tedious turd" grew up a bit, despite him/her posting dreadful comments on a sensitive subject.

Interesting that you think calling out racism is playing games.
Can you libel someone on an anonymous chat forum ?

Back