Stabbing in Birmingham

Post #150 is sketchy on details don’t you think? “

Made a prediction” That wouldn’t stand up with the bookies or provide a Lotto win.

What was the prediction then??

Saturday. Off out for a meal. Looking forward to it 🥂😀
I'm not playing your childish games, it's perfectly obvious to everyone what his prediction was.
If you think it's a racist post I really think you should report it.

try reading the third paragraph you utter fucktard.
Lovely. What a charming, constructive and polite reply. :)
Ok. I’ll take the bait. Nobody is surprised that the culprits are black males. Hope that clears it up for you. You already knew what people were getting at though but there you have it in writing.

You’re. Welcome
There you go. What was so difficult about that?

Of course I knew what they meant, and my point was that nobody was brave enough to write it in first person narrative, as indeed you weren't either.

All I got was abuse and rude posts, rather than any discussion about why nobody dared write it.
I'm not playing your childish games, it's perfectly obvious to everyone what his prediction was.
If you think it's a racist post I really think you should report it.
If you think it is childish to discuss racism then there's not much I can do about that I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Of course I knew what they meant, and my point was that nobody was brave enough to write it in first person narrative, as indeed you weren't either.

All I got was abuse and rude posts, rather than any discussion about why nobody dared write it.

If you think it is childish to discuss racism then there's not much I can do about that I'm afraid.
Were you dropped as a child?

Pricks like me? Charming. What a pleasant individual you are.

Happy New Year to you too. I hope it’s a good one for you and you feel a little happier some day soon.

Still nobody dares write on here what they are surprised about though…..

Do you know?

Do you know?

Are you brave enough to write it down? Thought not…. It really is pathetic.

You know full well that I’m not the one going purple in the face. I am perfectly calm and have no intention of shouting anything.

I was just seeing if anybody had the courage to write down what they meant by “surprised” and “yeah, flabbergasted” but, as expected, they all went very silent when challenged, and you hate that.

I’d politely suggest it is they that are going purple with frustration. They’re desperate to say/write what they think but they don’t dare. That must eat away at them even more than their bigotry does. 😀

I see and deal with racists pretty much every week and I feel genuinely sorry for them. The hatred and fury at seeing anybody different to them obviously troubles them hugely.

Sorry but that last bit is utter tosh.
Racism works in both direction.

The tragedy of this regardless of colour is that one young life has been lost.

Last edited:

That's my point, you weren't discussing it. You were making out that you didn't know what people meant - playing childish games

Sorry but that last bit is utter tosh. << Nah. Racism stems from xenophobia which is a response to the fear of people and cultures that are different to what the small minded bigots are used to.
Racism works in both direction. << who is denying that?

The tragedy of this regardless of colour is that one young life has been lost. << entirely agree.
That's my point, you weren't discussing it. You were making out that you didn't know what people meant - playing childish games
I was trying to encourage anybody to be brave enough to write it down. They still haven't. The nearest post wrote about what others were thinking.
Calling out racism isn't childish and it's not a game.

Do any of these keyboard warriors actually know the suspects who have been arrested for this hideous crime?
No

Would they have been able to name them or give their address to the police before the details were released in the media?
No.

It appears all they had on this case was they "weren't surprised" that they were black.

Nothing about the individuals concerned, other than the colour of their skin.

Please let us all know how that is not racism. Thanks.

Last edited:
I was trying to encourage anybody to be brave enough to write it down. They still haven't. The nearest post wrote about what others were thinking.

Do any of these keyboard warriors actually know the suspects who have been arrested for this hideous crime?
No

Would they have been able to name them or give their address to the police before the details were released in the media?
No.

It appears all they had on this case was they "weren't surprised" that they were black.

Nobody has said, or implied, anything racist on this thread as far as I can see.

The post you keep banging on about - regarding the poster not being "surprised" - was based on publicly available, verified and well documented crime statistics. This was explained to you.

Last edited:

No

No.

Rather than playing games would it not have been easier calling these people out last night?
Have you reported them?

Sorry but that last bit is utter tosh. << Nah. Racism stems from xenophobia which is a response to the fear of people and cultures that are different to what the small minded bigots are used to
Maybe for a small minority but these days it seem that it's the go to insult/put down fall back response when someone doesn't like a person or their particular political view. Race baiters are now being called out thankfully just as much as racists are.
Racism works in both direction. << who is denying that?
It seems the msm/social media and the whole woke brigade deny it. There's plenty evidence out there to show that when things like this happen there is a huge difference to how it is reported. Look at how the grooming gangs in various counties were handled over many years etc.
It has certainly been implied. As I have noted, the keyboard warriors didn't dare post it explicitly.
Why is it racist to say someone thinks that the perpetrators of a particular crime are black ?

Last edited:
It has certainly been implied. As I have noted, the keyboard warriors didn't dare post it explicitly.

What's been implied? That the verified statistics show a much higher statistical probability that a stabbing perpetrator was a young black male, than any other racial, social or gender group? That wasn't implied. It's been said explicitly. By posters on this thread, senior police, politicians and just about anyone who can read/takes an interest in such things.

Rather than playing games would it not have been easier calling these people out last night?
Have you reported them?
No. I haven't ever used the Report button. Even when people have hurled nasty abuse at me, or written libellous posts about me.

Ironically, I was reported fairly recently and received a warning for simply suggesting a "tedious turd" grew up a bit, despite him/her posting dreadful comments on a sensitive subject.

Interesting that you think calling out racism is playing games.

No. I haven't ever used the Report button. Even when people have hurled nasty abuse at me, or written libellous posts about me.

Ironically, I was reported fairly recently and received a warning for simply suggesting a "tedious turd" grew up a bit, despite him/her posting dreadful comments on a sensitive subject.

What racism have you called out here? Where is it?

That's my point! You weren't calling it out, you were making out you didn't know!
If you genuinely believe people have made racists posts you're being a coward not reporting it.

Why is it racist to say someone thinks that the perpetrators of a particular crime are black ?

It's not. You can report that the suspects are black. If they are found (or plead) guilty you can tell people that the offenders are black.

That's not what has happened here. The comments were implicit but they didn't dare write them out explicitly.

"I made a prediction...."
"What a surprise...'
"Flabbergasted!"
etc

They imply that the posters predicted black people would be arrested as suspects. Since they knew nothing about the suspects they were basing their perceived guilt or association ONLY on the colour of their skin.

That is racist.
That's my point! You weren't calling it out, you were making out you didn't know!
If you genuinely believe people have made racists posts you're being a coward not reporting it.
:) :) :)
I'm the coward now???

Amazing.

They imply that the posters predicted black people would be arrested as suspects. Since they knew nothing about the suspects they were basing their perceived guilt or association ONLY on the colour of their skin.

And not the very well documented, verified, and objective national crime statistics?

If someone said to me "Sunderland have scored", followed by "it was Ross Stewart" - and then I say "there's a surprise", rather than "could just as easily have been Bailey Wright" - would you immediately think me an anti-Australian xenophobe, or just assume that I was simply aware of the fact that Ross Stewart scores more regularly than Bailey Wright?

Last edited:

Back