Stabbing in Birmingham

Had my wallet and phone case checked at a non league ground in Essex today in case I had hidden a blade in there.

Must be some real nasty devious cnats out there.

Last edited:

Read about this the over day. Not even a spontaneous "you spilt my pint" overreaction.
They parted yet the killer found him online, got tooled up and took a crew to a different bar to attack him. Seriously scary behaviour. Was it worth it? He felt like someone dissed him and instead of letting it go and enjoying his night he's a murderer whos going to spend the next 2 decades in jail. Baffling and stomach churning. RIP to the young lad

Read about this the over day. Not even a spontaneous "you spilt my pint" overreaction.
They parted yet the killer found him online, got tooled up and took a crew to a different bar to attack him. Seriously scary behaviour. Was it worth it? He felt like someone dissed him and instead of letting it go and enjoying his night he's a murderer whos going to spend the next 2 decades in jail. Baffling and stomach churning. RIP to the young lad
Just cant make sense of it mate.

Slight disagreement really worth killing the lad? Worth 20 year inside? Expect to get off with it? Bragging in a takeaway?

Off their tits possibly when deciding the above?

Just cant make sense of it mate.

Slight disagreement really worth killing the lad? Worth 20 year inside? Expect to get off with it? Bragging in a takeaway?

Off their tits possibly when deciding the above?
None of his mates saying "its not worth it marra lets just get pissed and enjoy our night" instead an echo chamber of pathetic little sociopaths trivialising a human life. If he let it go he would have forgot about it in a day or two but know he's gonna be behind bars for hopefully many decades. It would be laughable if it wasnt so tragic

Back