Sri Lanka in South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: Not the only one. Lot of pundits too.

Sri Lanka have had some cracking wins over the last few years. Probably won more series away than England

Honestly think that’s one of the best test match innings I’ve ever seen

He averaged 28 before it

Quite like Du Plessis as a captain but thought he should have kept the spinner going

Had time to reflect on that, one of the great innings and an absolute joy to watch a team dig and refuse to lose. I was furious on their behalf when the audio on DRS wasn't synced up correctly and he was given out on review, so pleased they pulled it out the fire.

Quite like Du Plessis as a captain but thought he should have kept the spinner going

Made a big mistake in the first innings allowing Steyn to bowl himself into the ground chasing a fifer, paid for in the second.

Couldn’t believe what I was watching one of the great test match innings in my lifetime. They beat SA comfortably on their own turf and the Aussies. They draw a series inSA but when we beat them 3-0 in SL it’s because they are shite

@SAFC 2012 any thoughts on this??

Couldn’t believe what I was watching one of the great test match innings in my lifetime. They beat SA comfortably on their own turf and the Aussies. They draw a series inSA but when we beat them 3-0 in SL it’s because they are shite

Happens every time man

Smoker massively player down our ashes win in 2015 and our win in South Africa

Pundits do it too

I’ll criticize England as much as the next person if we do shite but you have to give credit when we win

I also think our home form is massively taken for granted, we’ve lost 1 series in 6 years

But that’s just put down to favorable conditions

Last edited:
@SAFC 2012 any thoughts on this??

Happens every time man

Smoker massively player down our ashes win in 2015 and our win in South Africa

Pundits do it too

I’ll criticize England as much as the next person if we do shite but you have to give credit when we win

I also think our home form is massively taken for granted, we’ve lost 1 series in 6 years

But that’s just put down to favorable conditions
That's what made the WIndies series so disappointing as they picked the right balance in Sri Lanka and won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back