Spurs' 90k seater stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was saying to my last yesterday regarding our potential new stadium 50-56k for me is the ideal size for a club around our size in ensuring we do see an increase in revenue but at the same time maintain that hostile atmosphere that makes GP great and eludes most of the new modern grounds.

60k seater stadiums will guarantee tourists and prawn sandwich eating day trippers which ruins the atmosphere. Initial studies of our new ground is 50-55k which the former for me is not enough but the latter is a perfect capacity size imo.

London clubs stadiums will be very large but lifeless would hate that to happen at Bramley Moore Dock when we move.
Cant ever recall going to Goodison and thinking this is a bit hostile

So if they play max CL, FA Cup and League Cup games (unlikely I know) and they advance to say CL semi finals and exceed their 27 game limit, would they have to cap the crowd at 50k?

So if they play max CL, FA Cup and League Cup games (unlikely I know) and they advance to say CL semi finals and exceed their 27 game limit, would they have to cap the crowd at 50k?

No Spurs will get the full 90,000 capacity even if they exeed the 27 game agreement, Wembley have confirmed that they will give Spurs priority over any other events that are at the full 90,000 capacity.

Estimated cost of the stadium has risen from 400million to 800million thanks to Brexit :lol:. This makes me happy and yes I know it's petty.

Estimated cost of the stadium has risen from 400million to 800million thanks to Brexit :lol:. This makes me happy and yes I know it's petty.

Yet another one has been taken in, that is the figure for the entire project buying land buying or relocating 75 firms building a Sainsbury's, a hotel plus club shops a club museum, and multi storey apartment blocks etc.

If that was not the case it would be costing Spurs a minimum of around £1.3 billion in total and that simply isn't financially viable for Spurs to take on.

Spurs reported about 3 years ago that they had purchased a great deal of the materials when they were cheaper, they are bullshitting to get more favours from various authorities, that is how Daniel Levy works thankfully for Spurs.

Last edited:
Yet another one has been taken in, that is the figure for the entire project buying land buying or relocating 75 firms building a Sainsbury's, a hotel plus club shops a club museum, and multi storey apartment blocks etc.

you seem to know better than your executive director -

""This new 'estimated' figure relates predominantly to the stadium with some elements of substructure for the other builds particularly the Tottenham Experience," ""

I reckon they'll struggle not being in their 'home' - see their Champions League form.

Mid-table next year for me Clive - then Poch fucks off to Barca and Alli will sign for someone becoming the world's most expensive player

On the plus side, Facebook likes will rocket.

you seem to know better than your executive director -

""This new 'estimated' figure relates predominantly to the stadium with some elements of substructure for the other builds particularly the Tottenham Experience," ""

Politicians lie newspapers lie football directors lie, West Ham told you that you would be getting top players (strikers) last summer how did that go, Karen Brady kept telling you that the sightlines of the Olympic Stadium would be great she blatantly lied didn't she, the Spurs director is toeing the party line and pleading poverty so that the club can gain more favours to ease the financial burden etc.

Politicians lie newspapers lie football directors lie, West Ham told you that you would be getting top players (strikers) last summer how did that go, Karen Brady kept telling you that the sightlines of the Olympic Stadium would be great she blatantly lied didn't she, the Spurs director is toeing the party line and pleading poverty so that the club can gain more favours to ease the financial burden etc.
just admit you were wrong instead of babbling yet another stream of drivel

or are you suggesting an executive director of a publicly traded company is lying about upcoming costs?

Favours? As you are so keen to point out unlike us this will be your ground and you WILL pay for it, as she states this is the stadium and the spurs experience, you won't get a penny off anyone for that only other infrastructures you have already had some help

Last edited:
just admit you were wrong instead of babbling yet another stream of drivel

or are you suggesting an executive director of a publicly traded company is lying about upcoming costs?

Favours? As you are so keen to point out unlike us this will be your ground and you WILL pay for it, as she states this is the stadium and the spurs experience, you won't get a penny off anyone for that only other infrastructures you have already had some help

I am not at all wrong, do you think I don't know what is going on at my club ffs, I am a member of THST and have been on SkyscraperCity since 2007,and I have much closer connections to Spurs than you would believe, Donna clearly states the figure includes some elements of other buildings and the Tottenham experience, she isn't lying but she is being very vague isn't she, and it is only an email to a forum member that she is replying to it isn't our financial year end accounts is it.

Do you really believe that Spurs are taking on around £1.3 billion minimum of debt LOL you would like that to be the case wouldn't you, but that is absolute bollocks and unless you are a fool you know that is the case, Spurs are not big enough as a club or as a business concern to be able to get finance from any bank to take on such a massive amount of debt.

Any favours are not about money they are regarding Harengay council and British Rail, TFL etc getting their arses in gear and fulfilling their obligations.

Last edited:
the only person mentioning 1.3bn is you? your director clearly stated that the main 800m is the stadium. The Tottenham experience whatever the fuck that is is also part

you seem to know better

and I go on Skyscraper City too (or did when our place was being built) , means absolutely nothing

Last edited:
I am not at all wrong, do you think I don't know what is going on at my club ffs, I am a member of THST and have been on SkyscraperCity since 2007,and I have much closer connections to Spurs than you would believe, Donna clearly states the figure includes some elements of other buildings and the Tottenham experience, she isn't lying but she is being very vague isn't she, and it is only an email to a forum member that she is replying to it isn't our financial year end accounts is it.

Do you really believe that Spurs are taking on around £1.3 billion minimum of debt LOL you would like that to be the case wouldn't you, but that is absolute bollocks and unless you are a fool you know that is the case, Spurs are not big enough as a club or as a business concern to be able to get finance from any bank to take on such a massive amount of debt.

Any favours are not about money they are regarding Harengay council and British Rail, TFL etc getting their arses in gear and fulfilling their obligations.
member of supporters trust and rips off own fans?
Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back