Spurs' 90k seater stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

There'll be f***ing loads man just like there was for Spurs European games and will be next season for PL games too
I was talking about at our place

You tell us, you have plenty of them too.
well yes we have 9000 even when it's full due to there being 66,000 seats in there but we don't have a licence to use them all yet (should be next season)

pals? don't be silly, he sells them to people he doesn't know who want an opportunity to see their team play in the flesh. what better way to do that than be ripped off by someone in a more privileged position. well, i'm not sure going to tottenham every other saturday is a privilege but you get what i mean :lol:
It's literally one of the cuntiest things a fella can do to his fellow supporter. I still can't get my head around it.

Loads of tourists what next no tourists go to Barcelona games ?
think you'll find they are slightly more attractoive proposition and people go there specifically to go the matches

We're not on the same level (close obviously)

Aye, I find it rich when Sunderland fans have a go at other clubs when it comes to daytrippers etc.

Build it and they will come (unless you're Coventry)

I was talking about at our place

well yes we have 9000 even when it's full due to there being 66,000 seats in there but we don't have a licence to use them all yet (should be next season)
Come on man are you still peddling this shite on here that its full all the time?

Tbh Sunderland took on a lot of daytrippers/glory hunters when moving to the SoL. 12k was added onto Sunderland's gate from 1996/97 when moving.

Can't be having a go at West Ham and Spurs when it happened at Sunderland.
I'm not having a go, I've asked the lad a couple of questions and then a few of you have jumped on one post, typical of this place to be fair.

no and I never have

stop making things up

sold out and full are not the same thing
You were quoting attendance figures at me not so long ago, despite there being obvious gaps on tv, not making anything up, nice to know you understand the difference between the reality of quoted attendance and actual attendance though, you're learning.

it takes 45 mins at least to even get on a train going to East/London Essex

be lucky to get home before 11.30

FWIW I do take my boy to midweek games, but can understand people who don't

creative

I'm not saying there are no tourists. But talk of thousands of them is frankly laughable
Thanks for answering my questions mate, shame a few of my own haven't read our discussion and jumped in two footed for a change.

Getting in after 11 on a school night isn't ideal for a 10 year old tbf.
Sacrifices mate, the club make them for us loyal supp..... oh wait they don't.

And non attending kids don't make up for the missing thousands do they?

Last edited:
Thanks for answering my questions mate, shame a few of my own haven't read our discussion and jumped in two footed for a change.

Sacrifices mate, the club make them for us loyal supp..... oh wait they don't.

And non attending kids don't make up for the missing thousands do they?
We also have more kids season ticket holders than any team in the country including the mancs

Something the Spurs clown here seems to look down on but I think is fantastic and bodes well for the future

Probably upset as he can't charge as much for a kids ticket

no but it has been sold out every game

club are looking at bringing in a system where season tickets that don't get used every week are taken away
Will it be sold out next season though?

Sours will definitely sell out Wembley all seeason long. They could probably get around 60,000 season ticket holders if they wanted.

I think Man Utd have about 60,000 season ticket holders. City have 44,000. When you have that number of season ticket holders it's easy to sell out, but as you say, doesn''t mean the ground is full. Not all the season ticket holders turn up especially for league games

Wembley is a fantastic ground, but it will lose it's appeal if you go there routinely.

Will it be sold out next season though?

Sours will definitely sell out Wembley all seeason long. They could probably get around 60,000 season ticket holders if they wanted.

I think Man Utd have about 60,000 season ticket holders. City have 44,000. When you have that number of season ticket holders it's easy to sell out, but as you say, doesn''t mean the ground is full. Not all the season ticket holders turn up especially for league games

Wembley is a fantastic ground, but it will lose it's appeal if you go there routinely.
Will at the current 57000

Not sure if we do get the 66000 capacity open although I think we may be going 60000 first and then to 66

We also have more kids season ticket holders than any team in the country including the mancs

Something the Spurs clown here seems to look down on but I think is fantastic and bodes well for the future

Probably upset as he can't charge as much for a kids ticket
We have great deals for the young' uns. They're the future support of the club and clubs should be doing all they can to keep them interested and attending games.

It's best just to ignore the Spurs clown, he's shown what a twat he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back