Spurs' 90k seater stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

flusheding

Striker
Although Wembley Stadium normally is limited to a set number of games at maximum capacity which then means all other games have to be played with the upper bowl closed off (something around 50k capacity)

Brentford council agreed a revision to allow Spurs to play 27 home games all at the full 90k capacity if/when they decide to use it as their temporary "home" ground while White Lane Lane replacement is demolished.

What chance do Spurs have of filling 90k seats 27 times?

They will fill it easily- all the ticket agencies will have first dibs on any spares.
any tourist will rather go and watch a premier game at Wembley than at West Ham or Chelsea like they do now.
I dont know what rent they will have to pay but am pretty sure that Spurs will make good money out of this.

If West Ham can get 60k, I see no reason why Spurs can't get around 90k. There's a big tourist market.

EssexYid claimed they had a 250k waiting list or summit

Although Wembley Stadium normally is limited to a set number of games at maximum capacity which then means all other games have to be played with the upper bowl closed off (something around 50k capacity)

Brentford council agreed a revision to allow Spurs to play 27 home games all at the full 90k capacity if/when they decide to use it as their temporary "home" ground while White Lane Lane replacement is demolished.

What chance do Spurs have of filling 90k seats 27 times?

I asked a similar question about their home crowd at their new ground and the feeling was they'd easily fill 72k, so 90k as a novelty might not be a massive stretch considering the amount of tourists in London every day.

I asked a similar question about their home crowd at their new ground and the feeling was they'd easily fill 72k, so 90k as a novelty might not be a massive stretch considering the amount of tourists in London every day.
72k? 61k is the new place

slightly smaller than ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back