Spotify going up

I've had nothing about ours going up

It really isn't a massive change with what I get out of it. I probably wouldn't have noticed the increase in Spotify if I hadn't had the e-mail. I mean, my morning paper is four times that and I happily pay that.

By the way, now that we are both here, you wouldn't happen to be back in Sunderland four to six weeks from now ? :)

It really isn't a massive change with what I get out of it. I probably wouldn't have noticed the increase in Spotify if I hadn't had the e-mail. I mean, my morning paper is four times that and I happily pay that.

By the way, now that we are both here, you wouldn't happen to be back in Sunderland four to six weeks from now ? :)
I'm not mate I'll be in Corfu/Slovakia/Germany then

Anyone for their Spotify listening history uploaded to Stats FM?

Always find it fascinating looking at my most listened to songs/artists.
The bairns fuck my stuff up.

I mean, I only let them listen to good stuff, but Ian Prowse will be wondering why his royalty cheque is so maffis the way my daughter is hammering his stuff. Probably bought him a new yacht.

I made the switch to apple music, the going up in prices pissed me off and I managed to get apple music with apple TV through becoming a student for £5.99 a month so saving me £6 a month. I've got some really decent headphones and the difference in quality is pretty evident, and having a fair bit of music in Dolby Atmos is interesting it sounds different like there's more space in the music it's different.

When are they ever bringing out hifi or even cd quality. Be considering a switch to Tidal.
Tidal today have merged their hifi and hifi plus plans and kept the price at hifi sub level. So MQA, Atmos 24bit flac etc. I pay 18 for the family plan 6 users and it's well worth it if you have a decentish audio setup. I mostly play mine through my AV amp through the tidal TV app and it sounds good. 360 reality audio is a bit of a gimmick though.

Tidal today have merged their hifi and hifi plus plans and kept the price at hifi sub level. So MQA, Atmos 24bit flac etc. I pay 18 for the family plan 6 users and it's well worth it if you have a decentish audio setup. I mostly play mine through my AV amp through the tidal TV app and it sounds good. 360 reality audio is a bit of a gimmick though.
How does their catalogue compare with Spotify? That's the only thing preventing me from shifting.

Sound quality on Spotify is pretty crap really. Starting to annoy me.

How does their catalogue compare with Spotify? That's the only thing preventing me from shifting.

Sound quality on Spotify is pretty crap really. Starting to annoy me.
Cannot comment as I've never used Spotify. They have a free 30 day trial so you'd be best having a look yourself.

Back