Sporting Director.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I personally hope itā€™s not him. Wouldnā€™t be showing much imagination (him having been here before) and Iā€™m not sure he has the requisite skillset or experience for the role.

Mind, I guess it depends what the role is, the remit will be set by the owners. Maybe heā€™d surprise me.
I agree. It would depend on the role and its mandate. But in not sure the link with short is to be dismissed. I would not be surprised is he is involved in the consortium.

Agree totally. Remember netflix agent they signed Griggs it's just who's available not if they would work for Sunderland no metrics or analysis , reckon at least months back ground before we spend a million or more. If we lose out so what , we have been stung too many times
Agree totally. Remember netflix agent they signed Griggs it's just who's available not if they would work for Sunderland no metrics or analysis , reckon at least months back ground before we spend a million or more. If we lose out so what , we have been stung too many times

Last edited:
Yeah true. Rather have a plan in place for the long term rather than a quick fix promotion and have no plan at all in The Championship. This is why Parkinson needs to go, if he does get us up we would need a new manager anyway. May aswel cut ties asap.
Parkinson is just an odd bloke really and nothing more than one of lifeā€™s plodders. Itā€™s telling when you imagine how weā€™d get on with no manager at all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back