Spider, spider

I’d happily leave them to get on with whatever they’re doing but the ladies of the house insist they’re killed (whilst standing on the settee screaming).

I’m only following orders.

Hate the little bastards me. I've no issue with them in their own habitat, but once they've crossed the threshold and are mooching around my house like they own the place I go full Tony Martin on them.

Hate the little bastards me. I've no issue with them in their own habitat, but once they've crossed the threshold and are mooching around my house like they own the place I go full Tony Martin on them.
Same here. Well I get the mrs to as I'm normally running away screaming like a baby

Had an influx of huge ones recently. Last one I measured had a leg span over 10cm.

Ive just been putting them in the garden but pretty sure I've had the same one back three times

We have a deal in the house, I kill 'em if I find them, but the wife and son are into the capture and release method.

I found this HUGE beast crawling around the dining room the other day, so I called in the son to do his bit.
He took one look and said "f*** that, kill it"
The missus started laughing and said "I'll do it then, ya bunch of wimps"
We pointed it out and she said "I'll get the hoover, I'm not touching that!"

I miss the cat, she used to wipe out any spiders, flys and wasps that dared enter the house.

Back