Spider Man PS4

Not ideal but I'd rather play a solid 20 hour game than a 40 hour game that has been padded out with 20 hours of shit tbh.

Don't mind it if it's 20 hours of a linear game like uncharted but 20 hours in an open world game will mean a lot of travelling around time.

You play as spiderman, it's not like you'll be running everywhere...

You don't just play as Spider-man... you also play some stealth missions as normal chars.

Looks a lot of fun initially but too repetitive... Arkham for the most part, then Last of Us, Uncharted stealthy bits.

If you look at the footage you will see fighting basic enemies in many, many gang bases repeatedly, too many scenes of fighting a guy with a shield and having to slide under him and take from behind (missus)

2 Boss Fights

Also my gals MJ and Felicia look ugly in it.

£25 PSN buy for me (and that's taking into account sharing the game)

You don't just play as Spider-man... you also play some stealth missions as normal chars.

Looks a lot of fun initially but too repetitive... Arkham for the most part, then Last of Us, Uncharted stealthy bits.

If you look at the footage you will see fighting basic enemies in many, many gang bases repeatedly, too many scenes of fighting a guy with a shield and having to slide under him and take from behind (missus)

2 Boss Fights

Also my gals MJ and Felicia look ugly in it.

£25 PSN buy for me (and that's taking into account sharing the game)
To be honest mate what game isn't repetitive after a while? You do the same thing in pretty much every game.

pre ordered today. can't wait like
Same here :oops: After reading reviews I thought screw it and bought the deluxe version on the psn.. Hypocrite I know..

Last edited:
Arkham Asylum was fantastic like
It was, just played the remastered version and currently playing Arkham City again.

The length doesn't bother me as I've got a shit load on my still to play pile, I don't mind a huge open world game every now and then but I prefer a solid main campaign, even if it's quite linear. Might give this a little while before purchasing though.

It was, just played the remastered version and currently playing Arkham City again.

The length doesn't bother me as I've got a shit load on my still to play pile, I don't mind a huge open world game every now and then but I prefer a solid main campaign, even if it's quite linear. Might give this a little while before purchasing though.

The first two batman games were great, never got around to the third one like.

I'm in two minds if to get this now or to wait until it's on sale on the store.

A bit surprised so many seem to think a 20 hour game is short, I'm sure I 100% the arkham games in less time than that.

Obviously linear games like Uncharted only last about 8 hours as well but they're a different type of game.

Back