Spider Man PS4

Is anywhere selling this cheaper than £45?

Digitally on Indonesian PSN using a Revolut card (Easier than it sound if you can register the Revolut card)....

Well I got bored quickly. Started great zipping about killing enemies then when it's Fisk and enemies at the same time, I can dodge forever but as soon as I fight them I have no Idea what is going on, I'm suddenly like an arthritic panda.

Last edited:
Digitally on Indonesian PSN using a Revolut card (Easier than it sound if you can register the Revolut card)....

Well I got bored quickly. Started great zipping about killing enemies then when it's Fisk and enemies at the same time, I can dodge forever but as soon as I fight them I have no Idea what is going on, I'm suddenly like an arthritic panda.
Can you tell me more? I have a revolut card. How much was it?

Has anyone tried this? Does it work ok?

My biggest question is why the fuck does this happen.

We always seem to pay more than any other fucker.

Just found the Spider-Man deluxe edition on there and it is just under 40 as opposed to our 65?

Madness, fucks up game sharing but to be honest I share with me brother who doesn't buy games so won't lose much there :lol:

Last edited:
Has anyone tried this? Does it work ok?

My biggest question is why the fuck does this happen.

We always seem to pay more than any other fucker.

Just found the Spider-Man deluxe edition on there and it is just under 40 as opposed to our 65?

Madness, fucks up game sharing but to be honest I share with me brother who doesn't buy games so won't lose much there :lol:

I buy games all the time from Hong Kong, Indonesia, USa and Canada (Japan occasionaly).

I usually use Offgamers or Seagm and buy prepaid cards.

A lot of people are having success using Revolut virtual cards now but I can not get mine to register (I've had trouble using it for normal purchases too).

About the game sharing, it;s a bit of a pain but I still share with my sister, I just play the game on the account and register it on her console as primary. I care nothing about trophies etc...

I buy games all the time from Hong Kong, Indonesia, USa and Canada (Japan occasionaly).

I usually use Offgamers or Seagm and buy prepaid cards.

A lot of people are having success using Revolut virtual cards now but I can not get mine to register (I've had trouble using it for normal purchases too).

About the game sharing, it;s a bit of a pain but I still share with my sister, I just play the game on the account and register it on her console as primary. I care nothing about trophies etc...

Thanks for that mate. Is there a go to country for it being the cheapest

Back