Spider Man PS4

How accurate is Manhattan? I've seen some clips from atop the WTC and it looks like all the main building are in the right place

How accurate is Manhattan? I've seen some clips from atop the WTC and it looks like all the main building are in the right place

It's a very close approximation, there has been some artistic scope obviously - for example, Avengers tower is in the game.

Was enjoying this for about an hour (on my new PS4 pro...look at me)last night, then I went into my kitchen to finish cooking dinner, put my hand into the washing up bowl to get the sponge to wipe the bench down.....and.....run my right thumb all the way down the serrated bread knife my wife had left blade-up in the bowl. No more PlayStation for me last night as I had wads of tissue taped round my thumb to stem the bleeding......sadface.

Was enjoying this for about an hour (on my new PS4 pro...look at me)last night, then I went into my kitchen to finish cooking dinner, put my hand into the washing up bowl to get the sponge to wipe the bench down.....and.....run my right thumb all the way down the serrated bread knife my wife had left blade-up in the bowl. No more PlayStation for me last night as I had wads of tissue taped round my thumb to stem the bleeding......sadface.

Ouch sounds painful. I beat you last week when I set my hand on fire with lighter fuel like :lol:

Ouch!!

Got all the backpacks, transmitters, research centres, crimes and pigeons.

Time for the story :lol:

See what else unlocks for me to find.

Got backpacks, transmitters and Landmarks.. Now getting research stations.

I was really down on this game from the demos etc.. but having a great time.

Had to buy it for my two nephews or I would never get to play it. Don't think I've enjoyed a game so much since Spider-man on the PS1

Wondering why it's a 16 and not a 12 (like i told my sister!!!).. not seen anything bad so far....

Got backpacks, transmitters and Landmarks.. Now getting research stations.

I was really down on this game from the demos etc.. but having a great time.

Had to buy it for my two nephews or I would never get to play it. Don't think I've enjoyed a game so much since Spider-man on the PS1

Wondering why it's a 16 and not a 12 (like i told my sister!!!).. not seen anything bad so far....
Technically, the busy-work of collecting backpacks and seeing landmarks should be boring as fuck....but I’m really enjoying it!

Back