Spending £50 notes in the north east.

Lots of lads who deal in cash have them.

Builders especially.

Easily spent in my neck of the woods.. I always shift them on in the supermarket or my local .

Go to Europe or America and think nowt of having 100 dollar notes or 50 euro notes

My point exactly mate. Its like its something new up here.

Lots of lads who deal in cash have them.

Builders especially.

Easily spent in my neck of the woods.. I always shift them on in the supermarket or my local .

Go to Europe or America and think nowt of having 100 dollar notes or 50 euro notes

Our largest note is 1,000 kroner (about £125). You never hear anyone turn them down. Well busses maybe but that is pretty much that.

Our largest note is 1,000 kroner (about £125). You never hear anyone turn them down. Well busses maybe but that is pretty much that.

Do men in redundant caravans take them them?;)
I could never understand why people would forge 50s as they always get the most scrutiny.. knock out tenners all day long and spend them far easier

Im guessing its not actual policy most places but staff just dont fancy an arsekicking if they call it wrong, so pointblank refuse em.

I could never understand why people would forge 50s as they always get the most scrutiny.. knock out tenners all day long and spend them far easier
I met a guy in pattaya a few times,died a few years ago,charles black,fascinating character,was one of britains top forgers,started out doing travellers cheques and progressed to notes,had a really nice lifestyle in Thailand but he told me he served time in Britain for funny money.

I met a guy in pattaya a few times,died a few years ago,charles black,fascinating character,was one of britains top forgers,started out doing travellers cheques and progressed to notes,had a really nice lifestyle in Thailand but he told me he served time in Britain for funny money.

When I lived inBow there was 4 garages opposite. Came home one day and police around them and it was taped off. Next day in all the national papers pictures of the road and garages and they had found £26 million in forged Sterling and dollar notes. They had been staking it out for months apparently. Never had an inkling . Probably saw me pissing up them once or twice

Used a labourer a few year back n one of the lads went up Livinston, tried to get a round in, the lad goes its fine, whipped out a mountain of dodgy £20s n paid for drinks, clubbing, takeaways the lot :lol:

Used a labourer a few year back n one of the lads went up Livinston, tried to get a round in, the lad goes its fine, whipped out a mountain of dodgy £20s n paid for drinks, clubbing, takeaways the lot :lol:

Was a period when I knew someone who was selling £20 ones for a fiver.. obviously didn't come with a warranty or guarantee

It's a pain trying to spend Northern Irish notes in Sunderland. Last time our lass's brother came over he was chuffed he thought to get some English notes before he came, so he wouldn't have the bother of people turning down his money.

Then he pulls a £50 note out of his wallet to pay for a bag of chips.

Lad at uni who was doing deliveries for a large chain pizza place around Edgware road. Got stung with a few fake 20s. His boss said they've got to go back to customers as change or they'd have to split the cost :lol:.

Lad at uni who was doing deliveries for a large chain pizza place around Edgware road. Got stung with a few fake 20s. His boss said they've got to go back to customers as change or they'd have to split the cost :lol:.
Lol dodgy bastards.

Back