Southgate to Man Utd .....??!!??

Well Ratcliffe did think bringing Barkley, Kasper Schmeichel and Aaron Ramsey could get them challenging PSG. So he is a bit mental. But this sounds like England manager PR to me. His "team" trying to raise his profile at club level to get him some offers. Ratcliffe's been banging on about how "you have to give managers time, its clearly not the coaches fault because Man U have been shit for a decade" etc. It would make him a right **** if he sacked Ten Hag after all that.

It was said a few weeks ago

By whom
Well Ratcliffe did think bringing Barkley, Kasper Schmeichel and Aaron Ramsey could get them challenging PSG. So he is a bit mental. But this sounds like England manager PR to me. His "team" trying to raise his profile at club level to get him some offers. Ratcliffe's been banging on about how "you have to give managers time, its clearly not the coaches fault because Man U have been shit for a decade" etc. It would make him a right **** if he sacked Ten Hag after all that.
If at all true, then it would indicate that Ratcliffe knows a great deal more about chemicals than football.

And if at all true, if I were a Utd fan, I would consider giving up football.
Michael Beale?
In relation to the importance of the post to the capacity of the manager.
Beale would obviously run him close.
Radcliffe talks shite.
Jk Rowling thinks so too.
Ratcliffe
Sauce?

Last edited:
According to BBC footie gossip Ratcliffe has made the world's worst manager, who bears a certain resemblance to a horse, his 1st choice to replace Ten Haag.

They quote the Daily Star. This has to be a wind up shurely.

If I were Ratcliffe I would sue them for defamation of character.
The world's worst manager, who just also happens to be the only manager to take England to a major final since 1966.

As for you other 'discription'.
Nice

According to BBC footie gossip Ratcliffe has made the world's worst manager, who bears a certain resemblance to a horse, his 1st choice to replace Ten Haag.

Mentioned in Tory graph last week

Ratcliffe has supposedly agreed that his next DOF (Presumably Dan Ashworth) will choose the next manager. Everyone thought it would be Potter due to the Brighton connection but he would have spent 5 or 6 years working with Southgate when he was FA head of elite development so may well be something in this.

Football will be more boring than under Jose :lol:

Ratcliffe has supposedly agreed that his next DOF (Presumably Dan Ashworth) will choose the next manager. Everyone thought it would be Potter due to the Brighton connection but he would have spent 5 or 6 years working with Southgate when he was FA head of elite development so may well be something in this.

Football will be more boring than under Jose :lol:
I cannot believe it.

Let's hope so England might win something if he f***s off to them

Back