South Shields

the council have massively spent on Coast and if anything lacked investment outside of other areas.
His post was ridiculous really.

There’s nothing at little haven - apart from a chip kiosk.

The fair hasn’t changed in 20 years.

Between the fair and the seafood temple there’s 3 bars (I think) and Minchellas.

Parking is woefully inadequate.

Not denying investment has been made but I’d argue there is so much more you could do with it all.

Between the fair and the seafood temple there’s 3 bars (I think) and Minchellas.

Not denying investment has been made but I’d argue there is so much more you could do with it all.

Parking is woefully inadequate? Ok at peak summer you may struggle to get parked at the very front like all coastal resorts but seems to be more than enough parking knocking about imo

The fair is totally different.

there’s a

theres f***ing ample parking, you’re pissed.

Always been a good accompaniment to Roker and Seaburn . Loved the pubs back in the 80s.
Curry nights on Sundays.
Always went with the bairn ,great park and fair . That caravan park in Marsden has gone right up market

Back