South North on Thursday (vs. Somerset)

We are but haway man, it's a game of cricket and he's got his shirt on over his jumper.

Yes but (as I would also say to @forzamilansafc) we are in Newcastle and things are done differently. It's also cricket so Mag tops or not, I would say live and let live.

I'm in a fetching plum Charles Tyrwhitt shirt, incidentally.

179-8, bloody he'll. Home early. Or a curry down Shieds. But a few beers first either way.

What an utter shambles fof the last 2 games might as well play the seconds and concentrate on the 4 day stuff.

Not even woeful our white ball cricket extras with the third top score.

Yes but (as I would also say to @forzamilansafc) we are in Newcastle and things are done differently. It's also cricket so Mag tops or not, I would say live and let live.

I'm in a fetching plum Charles Tyrwhitt shirt, incidentally.

179-8, bloody he'll. Home early. Or a curry down Shieds. But a few beers first either way.

Stop defending them, you look as daft as them
181 All Out

Good job stream aint working

Not fancy attending today?

This is absolutely brutal
Was just saying to my best mate been watching Durham since before we even got first class Status.

This for me is one the weakest group of young players I can remember even more so the bowling. They look so unready can’t believe De Leede looked great in county and very poor in white ball which is what he knows and plays.

Heading for our second successive defeat where the opposition win with 25 overs to spare.
Corporates have emerged from finishing their lunch and it's going to be all over in less than half an hour.

Last edited:
Is that the reason they’re playing there or is it more this attempt to be a regional thing, “for the North” etc. Other counties ignore their boundaries too in this comp, Lancs at Sedbergh and Middlesex at Radlett for instance.

I’m torn between whether my dominant feeling is that this makes sense in getting cricket out to the people, or that it’s bad in that it turns the club into a regional franchise that undermines the principle of county cricket just like the you know what.
Financial based off this

We've been absolutely outclassed by a Somerset team who's been forced to field 5 teenagers due to injury/Hundred, quite a come down from our form earlier in the season

Back