South North on Thursday (vs. Somerset)

Last time I went they had a couple of hundred chairs in front of the clubhouse for members and that was it. I’m going this week and we’re taking our own chairs

Do we have to take garden furniture? I've just got ground admission

Any pointers much appreciated.
There's park benches there but they are set back from the boundary (unless you move them @GordonMuchallNo1Fan :lol:) and so be prepared for a procession of spectators to be continually walking right in front of you throughout the game especially on the East Side of the ground where they built the flats.

In 2021 I took my Deckchair and it was fine as there wasnt many there but the following year I didn't bother taking it and there was a hell of a lot more in attendance and so I ended up on the aforementioned benches. I never went last year which was just as well as by all accounts it was one of our- lets just say -inept one day performances by all accounts.

Considering the amount of rain that's fallen today let's hope its dried out by Thursday.:eek:

It would be good if Leeds Popchips CC could be persuaded to release Ollie ‘Benchwarmer’ Robinson. Can’t see it somehow.

It would be good if Leeds Popchips CC could be persuaded to release Ollie ‘Benchwarmer’ Robinson. Can’t see it somehow.

i was watching at headingley sunday and in the warm up Potts Carse Parkinson and Rashid were bowling to Robinson who was keeping so was assuming they'd play, was sat with some Lancs members who were full of praise of Robinson, was actually surprised when they didnt get a look in,

We head to Gosforth tomorrow for a game against an equally depleted Somerset side. Durham welcome Bas De Leede to the squad along with Tom Mackintosh and Brandon Glover. Game starts at 11am. Bring a deckchair. Enjoy folks

Back