South Africa v England T20s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrgh gutted for him, probably deliberate to make a point to Morgan about the bye in the NZ

What a T20 player Malan is

Good question about that analytics code there were signalling to Morgan.

is that allowed? Reminds me off the codes sometimes used in American football in university matches

This shouldn’t be allowed
Arrgh gutted for him, probably deliberate to make a point to Morgan about the bye in the NZ

What a T20 player Malan is

That was utter nonsense by Morgan mind in NZ, didn’t prove any sort of point

Absolutely remarkable stat from TMS

Malan has 10 scores of 50 or more from his first 19 innings. Next best for 10 scores of 50 or some

Chris Gayle - 25 innings
Virat Kohli - 29 innings
He’s off to the big bash. Tempting to raise myself for a few early mornings watching that in the coming weeks

I shall be doing just that. Not many better ways to spend a winters morning than watching cricket from warmer climes, wishing you were there
The one bit of peace I get on Christmas Day, is to watch two hours of the Melbourne test, when they all gone to bed.

after sitting through hours of animation, soaps and Mrs browns bloody boys, the sight of a green field is a present in itself

The one bit of peace I get on Christmas Day, is to watch two hours of the Melbourne test, when they all gone to bed.

after sitting through hours of animation, soaps and Mrs browns bloody boys, the sight of a green field is a present in itself
Christmas is always a feast for a cricket lover. This year from around half 11 on Christmas Day evening it’s pretty much non stop cricket all the way through the bank holiday. Boxing Day Test, Big Bash and Saffers v Sri Lanka Test match. Then the football to fill the time in the afternoon and early evening

Christmas is always a feast for a cricket lover. This year from around half 11 on Christmas Day evening it’s pretty much non stop cricket all the way through the bank holiday. Boxing Day Test, Big Bash and Saffers v Sri Lanka Test match. Then the football to fill the time in the afternoon and early evening
Youll do for me Bonny lad

im off now. Stay safe, good night

This shouldn’t be allowed

That was utter nonsense by Morgan mind in NZ, didn’t prove any sort of point

I actually think Morgan did great there tbh. Could have lost by 1 run and we wouldn’t have looked so clever - imagine if New Zealand had of done at in the World Cup final and then proceeded to lose the super over... The team have become a much better unit on the back of it too, and Malan taking the single today showed that he learned that winning comes before yourself, and is in many ways a great payback to morgs to show that he’s learned that particular lesson.

I actually think Morgan did great there tbh. Could have lost by 1 run and we wouldn’t have looked so clever - imagine if New Zealand had of done at in the World Cup final and then proceeded to lose the super over... The team have become a much better unit on the back of it too, and Malan taking the single today showed that he learned that winning comes before yourself, and is in many ways a great payback to morgs to show that he’s learned that particular lesson.

No chance, was just trying to make himself look good. He was class witht he world cup, but he has let things go to his head slightly afterwards, been some very strange incidents, almost liek he is trying to sjow how much a maverick he is.

the last bit is utter bollocks like, he tried to hit if for a boundary.

Ahhh mate, you say some decent stuff, then you come out with this stuff :lol:

Like the team has been transormed and Malan is now a different player all because of the incident ffs man

Last edited:
No chance, was just trying to make himself look good. He was class witht he world cup, but he has let things go to his head slightly afterwards, been some very strange incidents, almost liek he is trying to sjow how much a maverick he is.

the last bit is utter bollocks like, he tried to hit if for a boundary.

Ahhh mate, you say some decent stuff, then you come out with this stuff :lol:

Like the team has been transormed and Malan is now a different player all because of the incident ffs man
He could have turned down the single and tried to hit another boundary, which is what a selfish player would have done. Instead he took the single he didn’t have to - buttler even stuttered at the other end to see if he wanted it. Fair play to Malan and morgs for me on this.

He could have turned down the single and tried to hit another boundary, which is what a selfish player would have done. Instead he took the single he didn’t have to - buttler even stuttered at the other end to see if he wanted it. Fair play to Malan and morgs for me on this.

There is no scenario where he would have ever done that, utter nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back