South Africa v England T20s

Tomorrow 4pm Cape Town
Sunday 12.30pm Paarl
Tuesday 4pm Cape Town

I also note the Australia v India ODI series starts tomorrow at 03.40am on BT, with NZv West Indies T20 from 6am (don’t think it’s on U.K. tv)

England side should be interesting. Seems Buttler will open with Stokes down the order (unlike what they did in the IPL)

Does Roy come in for Malan?

Does Ali keep his place?

Had Curran, S done enough?

Should be a belter if it’s anything like the T20 series last winter. We’ve taken our strongest squad and plenty of competition for places. I’ll be knocking off at 4 as I’m WFH tomorrow

Tomorrow 4pm Cape Town
Sunday 12.30pm Paarl
Tuesday 4pm Cape Town

I also note the Australia v India ODI series starts tomorrow at 03.40am on BT, with NZv West Indies T20 from 6am (don’t think it’s on U.K. tv)

England side should be interesting. Seems Buttler will open with Stokes down the order (unlike what they did in the IPL)

Does Roy come in for Malan?

Does Ali keep his place?

Had Curran, S done enough?

New Zealand v West Indies is on bet365 apparently

No Wood

No Root

Morgan starting to annoy me slightly in this format
They really don’t seem to rate Wood like

If anyone ever needs dropping out in any format it’s always him, Tom Curran man? Ffs

Last edited:
If we're preparing for a world cup in India surely we need 2 spin options

5 Seamers including Jordan and Tom Curran. In what Word is that our best bowling lineup?

“Let’s leave out the affable Geordie, he won’t kick up a fuss.“
And bairstow demoted instead of Roy, Morgan’s other great mate, despite being the much better T20 player

Last edited:
Probably as I’m having a shit day at work. So I apologize but really annoyed me that. Always the same 2 fall guys when someone needs shoehorning into the side

5 Seamers including Jordan and Tom Curran. In what Word is that our best bowling lineup?

“Let’s leave out the affable Geordie, he won’t kick up a fuss.“
And bairstow demoted instead of Roy, Morgan’s other great mate, despite being the much better T20 player

Don't mind Jordan tbh but agree on Tom Curran. I'd have played another spinner although I'm not sure if we have anymore in the squad bar Ali

Back