South Africa v England T20s

How annoying, finally take my first day of leave for the FY to watch this and its cancelled

Don't really get it either. What difference does two days make? Surely it should be for 2 weeks orso if at all.
Should just call it off. Clearly can’t be trusted and typical of where CSA is at the moment

When, think it was Buttler, was on about having more freedom than in the summer and the bubble being a totally different experience I did think at the back of my mind it didn’t t sound particularly secure

This is part of the method to qualify for the next World Cup. England should get the points if they can’t fulfill a fixture?

sorry for the football analogy, hope I don’t get another warning for using a word like football on the cricket forum

This is part of the method to qualify for the next World Cup. England should get the points if they can’t fulfill a fixture?

sorry for the football analogy, hope I don’t get another warning for using a word like football on the cricket forum
Certainly if the whole thing is off we should get the 3-0 series win. Not sure if it works like that thou go

Just reading Athers in The Times

Mark Wood gets paid a third of what Rory Burns does

absolutely ridiculous that

Is it on talent alone, but if you paying high wages in anything you want a return with performance on a regular basis.

Unfortunately for Wood through no fault on his own he has been injured too much, so understandably his contract might not reflect someone who will play more.

Back