Songs you don't hear any more at football

Status
Not open for further replies.

When I was a lad I remember Main Stand Roker wing seats singing / humming this classical music type tune over and over again. I know this sounds very sophisticated, but it was usually in a moment of excitement and I used to love it. I heard it and joined in even at the last couple of years of RP but not heard it at SOL, it didn't seem to move with us.

I've also heard it at Holland and maybe Danish matches at World Cups / Euro's.

I haven't a clue what it's called and I'm desperately searching you tube for it now!
I started going in ‘92. Sang that for the first few years after a goal. I’m not sure what it was like.

two old fave's from Roker.........

Lee Howey, Lee Howey, Lee Howey, your brother is a C***

La Dee Dee, La Dee Dah, f*** the mags Geordie B******ds (Gypsy Woman song)

When i used to go with my mackem mate during the Buxton years wasn't there the ditty f*ck em all , f*ck em all
keegan , Mcdermot, & Hall ?

and in later years the addams family one to gavin McCann
he tackles and he passes , harries and harasses he gets up peoples ar ses his better than roy keane

and in the 80s
here we go, here we go , here we go

if you travelled miles away and won in the 80's

we came all this way, and we won, and we won

and when at QPR to any Northern away team

if you cant talk proper , cant talk proper, cant talk proper shut yer mouth

We are the geordie, the geordie boot boys, and we are mental and we are mad; we are the loyalist football supporters the world has ever had.

Off went the van with the boot boys init, we f~~~ked boro in half a minute

The magpies sing, we don't know why, cos after this match they gonna die (Tom Hark tune)

Last edited:
I know which one you mean I mentioned it on a similer thread to this once, it was fanfare of the Romans or summat like that I was informed we used to sing it after a goal and also at lionel perez when he 1st go into the team

It has been totally forgotten! It doesn't help when I don't know what it's called apart from der deeerrr, der der der der derdedede etc!

we've got denny denny denny tueart on the wing on the wing on the wing :lol:

We are the geordie, the geordie boot boys, and we are mental and we are mad; we are the loyalist football supporters the world has ever had.

Off went the van with the boot boys init, we f~~~ked boro in half a minute

The magpies sing, we don't know why, cos after this match they gonna die (Tom Hark tune)
Fuck what the filth sing ffs :lol::lol::lol:

A Leeds mate back in the 70s sang
We had joy we had fun
We had Man U on the run
But the joy didn't last
Cos the bastards ran too fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back