SoL Concerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
When SD announced two gigs last year and it ended up being just the spice girls, I have it on good authority the 2nd one cancelled was some mob called Rammstein. Apparently Sunderland cancelled it for some reason..

I’m going to see him tomorrow mate, but selling out the SOL is a stretch mind. I know Hampden went in minutes, but that is a home town gig.

If he supported Liam Gallagher, now that would sell out the SOL

With the release of his new album next year and another year of his reputation growing I think hel be selling out massive stadiums all over uk next year. Appreciate it’s in his home town but he’s getting mass followings all over the uk now. Looks like he’s selling out on Australia now too. Amazing considering he had no record label and no media behind him, done it all on his own

Been to 4 in the past week. Think of that average over 20 years and come again
Wow, I think he is shit, all his songs sound the same and his lyrics sound like they are written by an 11 year old, so I've been told, If I could be so bold

Each to their own, don’t think many 11 year olds write about sniffing powder up their nose but there you go

Last edited:
With the release of his new album next year and another year of his reputation growing I think hel be selling out massive stadiums all over uk next year. Appreciate it’s in his home town but he’s getting mass followings all over the uk now. Looks like he’s selling out on Australia now too. Amazing considering he had no record label and no media behind him, done it all on his own

Been to 4 in the past week. Think of that average over 20 years and come again

Each to their own, don’t think many 11 year olds write about sniffing powder up their nose but there you go

I am sure if I gave an 11 year old a line about sniffing sherbert up their nose, they could come up with a crap line to rhyme with it, Chris Coriander is the way forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back