SoL Concerts

Haven't read the whole thread, but The Killers are f***ing shite.
they have some good material, some not so good. Much like many other bands. Honest question mate asked with curiosity rather than animosity and more of a general question for everyone. Why is any band considered to be shite because you don’t like them?
personally I’m not keen on Ellie Goulding but I would never argue she isn’t exceptionally talented.

they have some good material, some not so good. Much like many other bands. Honest question mate asked with curiosity rather than animosity and more of a general question for everyone. Why is any band considered to be shite because you don’t like them?
personally I’m not keen on Ellie Goulding but I would never argue she isn’t exceptionally talented.
Exactly this.
Music (like most other things) is just a question of taste.

Legacy payments holding us back?

All joking aside, I'd love to see someone like Green Day here. Sold out their concerts quickly so hoping for additional date and venues to be added. Like already mentioned, a festival with 3 good bands on, that covers a day or possibly a Saturday and Sunday if more bands could be found would be immense

Legacy payments holding us back?

All joking aside, I'd love to see someone like Green Day here. Sold out their concerts quickly so hoping for additional date and venues to be added. Like already mentioned, a festival with 3 good bands on, that covers a day or possibly a Saturday and Sunday if more bands could be found would be immense

Green day would be class but don’t think they’ll do another northern gig with them already doing Huddersfield and Glasgow

Back