So no minutes silence for the Finsbury Park attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What are you shocked about? Where are the reports of someone dying because of the attack? Why is the suspect only being held on suspicion of attempted murder, did you ask yourself that?

Many times, do you think it would be "suspicion of attempted murder" if the attacker had been muslim?

Many times, do you think it would be "suspicion of attempted murder" if the attacker had been muslim?
For a starter the attacker is usually dead, secondly, yes, I do beleive the exact same reasons for arrest would have been given. He is also being held on terrorism offences.

Last edited:
No averse to that, happy to do anything to expand my knowledge or understanding of other cultures; just happened to be looking at Islam as Ramadan hit this year.
Can you do trapist monk next and do the vow of silence...plenty beer there too for you to keep guzzling as well

Indeed.

It's as if someone was being deliberately provocative.

Definitely, fancy thinking that all terror attacks in the UK would be seen as the same and the victims would be given the same level of respect. What an unreasonable provocative fucker :rolleyes:

Can you do trapist monk next and do the vow of silence...plenty beer there too for you to keep guzzling as well

Dont drink, still doing Ramadan, another 3 days and Im good to go....Been a nightmare in the heat.

I have mate.theres no hostility.your agenda is making you look a fool.

No agenda, just interested as to why Muslim lives do not get the respect that others do.

We've had a lot of minutes silences recently. Four in the last three months I think?

Damn, how inconvenient for us, thankfully we managed one for those killed in the fire that occurred after the Finsbury Park attack, must have recovered enough to manage another by then.

Would struggle with work but certainly not completely averse to the idea but will take a lot of planning

Last edited by a moderator:
Brill, so no minutes silence cause he only drove a van into people. What are the rules as to what is an acceptable level of violence during a terror attack? :eek::eek:
I didn't mention the minutes silence. I just stated where his motivation came from.
It's a shame he did what he did (apart from the obvious reason) because it has given the left a means to excuse and deflect from isis terrorism. Which is what they will do when the next atrocity happens.

I didn't mention the minutes silence. I just stated where his motivation came from.
It's a shame he did what he did (apart from the obvious reason) because it has given the left a means to excuse and deflect from isis terrorism. Which is what they will do when the next atrocity happens.

Wow, you might want to lay off the drugs:eek: BTW, what is the obvious reason?

Personally would have had a minutes silence for the 10 people he ran over, its about respect.
That goes against the whole tradition of the minutes silence. Can you give an example of anytime in the past that a minutes silence was held when there wasn't a death directly involved?

Reactions: ATS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back