So do SAFC players have Id's on here?

Always laugh when people suggest that they don't think the players will look on here. Obviously not all, some will have no interest, but for most it's only natural. If there was (an incredibly boring!) forum where loads of people were talking about my work I'd obviously look in to see what they're saying. Some who don't view the place probably get shown stuff by others if there's a particularly outlandish thread about them.

I doubt many will bother posting. I'm sure Methven posts mind, a few people have said they've seen him browsing here, and I know he posted on the Oxford forum previously so doubt he'd be able to resist doing the same here.

On a serious note mind, although I'd never suggest not posting an opinion for fear of upsetting a player, I do think it's important to think about what kind of criticism gets posted. As we saw with Leadbitter at the second leg, all the players are only human and we don't know what they might be going through in their personal lives. I'm sure they've learned to brush off normal opinions on their abilities like but always worth thinking before posting
Well said marra. Respect

Question. Do you reckon SAFC players or staff have ID's on here?

There's been a number of incidences where I think the information supplied has to be in the know. Or are they so tight they wouldn't do this?

Thoughts?

I think club officials will be all over it like a rash. Sorting out the wheat from the chaf . That’s the sensible posters thoughts compared to keyboard warriors.
The players won’t give a toss and they do right. Our passion is different to theirs it comes from a different place for different reasons.
They might come on for a laugh to wind each other up but they won’t take it seriously.
Darren Gibson is Hank

Are you film casting?

Last edited:

Back