So, barn owls ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a thread about barn owls, I take it you have nothing to contribute on the subject.

Minutes after I post, for the first time in a month, you find me and just have to post :rolleyes:

I prefer snowy or tawny owls if I’m being honest.

Looking forward to the return of your just for fun threads over on PF. It’s been quiet since you’ve been away.

Leave the lad alone then. What good can come from having a barney (see what I did there?) with a bloke you'll never meet on a footy forum?

He's got a cracking thread going here, and some are genuinely interested in the owls and the greater projects he's got going on

The same imbeciles come on to my threads specifically to cause trouble and the Mods allow it.

No wonder so many decent posters have stopped putting up threads they know will be invaded and derailed.

Some sad sacks only want to talk about the poster and never the thread.

The same imbeciles come on to my threads specifically to cause trouble and the Mods allow it.

No wonder so many decent posters have stopped putting up threads they know will be invaded and derailed.
It's fairly obvious the ones who've waded in tonight have absolutely zero interest in the thread itself, but some kind of weird obsession with the OP.

If the awab man wants to run something similar out in Brittany, gizza a shout, just got back from a week out there, and I'd love to set about something like that :D

‘I always accept bans without complaints’

*Complains at length less than 10 minutes later*

You're so absolutely desperate to score points you can't even pause to properly read what I posted ..... absolutely slavering.

"I always accept bans without complaint but I've no idea what this was for."

You even edited my post to attempt to 'win' your pathetic little argument.

You're an idiot ... I was talking about previous bans and how this one was different :rolleyes:

It's fairly obvious the ones who've waded in tonight have absolutely zero interest in the thread itself, but some kind of weird obsession with the OP.

If the awab man wants to run something similar out in Brittany, gizza a shout, just got back from a week out there, and I'd love to set about something like that :D

:lol:

..... but they'll deny it to the death 24/7 even on Christmas Day mate.

Here's the latest obsessed clown turning up to post shite as usual.

The boss is looking at buying but further south I'm afraid .... I agree about Brittany, we're thinking of taking the boat there this summer, love it.

I've no obsession. I'm just saying you don't get banned for nothing. And comparing him to another poster who does similar.

If it's owls we're taking about we need @Sister Ray

I've no obsession. I'm just saying you don't get banned for nothing. And comparing him to another poster who does similar.

If it's owls we're taking about we need @Sister Ray

The thread is about barn owls and you came on to post about me and nothing else ..... if it's not obsession it's certainly something weird.

I said I'd been banned without any explanation, not that it was for nothing.

If you're coming onto a thread, to call me out, at least take care to get your facts right.

The thread is about barn owls and you came on to post about me and nothing else ..... if it's not obsession it's certainly something weird.

I said I'd been banned without any explanation, not that it was for nothing.

If you're coming onto a thread, to call me out, at least take care to get your facts right.
I have no idea why you were banned. It wasn't for talking about barn owls though. You'll have done your usual rough and tough then play innocent though I imagine.

I have no idea why you were banned. It wasn't for talking about barn owls though. You'll have done your usual rough and tough then play innocent though I imagine.

You have no idea so you simply make something up to justify your ridiculous post.

Why not just mind your own business and post on a thread you're actually interested in, instead of deliberately disrupting this one?

Many decent people have said they're enjoying this so why not show some respect to them and clear off?

You have no idea so you simply make something up to justify your ridiculous post.

Why not just mind your own business and post on a thread you're actually interested in, instead of deliberately disrupting this one?

Many decent people have said they're enjoying this so why not show some respect to them and clear off?
I thought this thread was about owls:confused:

Sorry I thought this was a board where way one can discuss what they liked. Maybe I'm mistaken.

It is owls we're talking about, and banties, ducks, geese. Owt to add to the thread?
Banties

And so it continues.

Pathetic really.

The thread has been a joy to be honest .... loads of decent people discussing things they have a genuine interest in.

Then joyless witless 'professional internet wankers' come on to deliberately derail it.

I can only think they have joyless lives and absolutely nothing better to do.

However I'm sure they'll clear off an leave the decent posters to carry on with the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back