So annoyed over something trivial

Status
Not open for further replies.

People who don't have any awareness of their surroundings (or don't give a toss, which is just as bad). Blocking supermarket aisles or pavements in a busy street, cycling in the middle of the road etc.

Snotty posh wankers on the tube who kick up a fuss about the slightest thing:

• "You're leg's encroaching on my side of the seat/you're taking up my leg room"
  • "Your music is very loud - please turn it down"
  • "If you're not going to turn your music down could you move away from me please"
  • "You pushed me"

If you're so f***ing precious about your space being invaded, get a f***ing cab to work. The shite I've heard over the last few weeks has been absolutely unbelievable. I just had a chuckle to myself and thought "I'd love to see you try and pull this shite on the Tyne & Wear Metro and see how you like going to work with nee f***ing teeth". Lippy f***ing bastards.

I hate it when randoms sing to me and touch me leg on the metro!!!

I got to McDonalds drive through once at 10:58 and they refused to serve me breakfast because the till said it was 11:01.

I was having a shocker of a day and told the wifey at the till to get fucked and shove it :lol:

I don't get it, mcdonalds breakfast finishes serving customers at 10:30 mate.
So what were you angry at? You thought you were 28 mins too late but they thought you were 31 mins too late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back