So annoyed over something trivial

Status
Not open for further replies.

This sort of Facebook type tedium does it for me anarl.

Same as people who ask why nurses aren't being paid footballers wages. Well have you ever seen a nurse score a 30 yard screamer? No, so fuck off.
The ones who peddle all those shite quotes to cover the fact they're proper barmy

Snotty posh wankers on the tube who kick up a fuss about the slightest thing:

• "You're leg's encroaching on my side of the seat/you're taking up my leg room"
  • "Your music is very loud - please turn it down"
  • "If you're not going to turn your music down could you move away from me please"
  • "You pushed me"

If you're so f***ing precious about your space being invaded, get a f***ing cab to work. The shite I've heard over the last few weeks has been absolutely unbelievable. I just had a chuckle to myself and thought "I'd love to see you try and pull this shite on the Tyne & Wear Metro and see how you like going to work with nee f***ing teeth". Lippy f***ing bastards.

bus this morning
absers jam packed
about halfway through the journey no seats left and about6 people standing in the aisle
another 6 people get on and rather than the peole already on moving back - they had to squeeze past them upto the back :-/
i shouted oh for fucks sakes man you daft clanging bellends
at least getting hoyed off meant there was a spare seat for someone elsecommon f***ing sense man
just move up
dint b forcing shiverring old men to push past you
f***ing fat bastards

I got to McDonalds drive through once at 10:58 and they refused to serve me breakfast because the till said it was 11:01.

I was having a shocker of a day and told the wifey at the till to get fucked and shove it :lol:
Something upsetting to me about taking the lazy route to buy junk food,the odd MD treat yeah but at least walk in

Wanted to try some shoes on earlier in Fenwicks.Four shop workers standing talking,I asked if I could try my size and was told the girl who does shoes was busy and they couldn't help me.I just handed one the shoe and fucked off.
I went to buy a carpet cleaner the other day and I had to wait for it to come from the back. I took my time walking round the shop just browsing to pass the time. 15 mins-ish I went to the customer services and it still wasn't there. I went to the cafe in the store and grabbed a coffee another 15 minutes-ish and went back. It still wasn't there so I mentioned that I'd been waiting about half an hour for it and the woman lost it big time at me. Saying it wasn't half an hour and I should stop trying to get her in trouble :lol: I wasn't making a big deal about it, I just said it can't take half an hour to get it from the back. Honestly I felt like a naughty school boy stood there getting bollocked in front of loads of other people waiting to be served. I just left the store without buying it

Just queuing up at a shop and after waiting ages I was finally next. They open another till and ask people behind me if they want serving :evil:
So trivial but made my bloody boil

What trivial things make you snap

Motorists waiting at the lights with no signal on. You think they are therefore going straight ahead. Then when it turns to green they swicth on the left turn signal (would be the right in the UK) and you are stuck behind them while everyone else flows straight ahead in the inside lane where you would have been if the bugger had just signalled.then this twit finally makes his turn while the lights are chnaging leaving you f***ing stuck again.

Take no f***ing shite brother!!!
Good, keep the bastards honest!
I bought some faulty goods off them totalling 100 sovs and they've refunded me £96.60. I haven't even started on the kernts for them suddenly saying I have to pay for the shipping costs too, even though they state in their T&C's that they pay the shipping costs when returning faulty items.

Am ganna gan leet!!!!!!!!!

bus this morning
absers jam packed
about halfway through the journey no seats left and about6 people standing in the aisle
another 6 people get on and rather than the peole already on moving back - they had to squeeze past them upto the back :-/
i shouted oh for fucks sakes man you daft clanging bellends
at least getting hoyed off meant there was a spare seat for someone elsecommon f***ing sense man
just move up
dint b forcing shiverring old men to push past you
f***ing fat bastards
Aye,similar with drivers on our industrial estate,it clogs up now and again and they sit looking at each other,and you have to actually say to them "if you go there he can go there and he can get out then you can get out!!"

Some mofos on here seriously need to try a chill pill.
This is how road rage starts.
Drift man
Go with the flow
Path of least resistance

Macks me fuming when they dinnet put a full pint in the glass.

Companies you deal with or have accounts with that phone you and say "Before I go any further I need to go through some security questions."

Erm no, you rang me so tell me what the fuck you're ringing for first. This stance has caused many a stalemate.

i got out of the car and had words the other day due to road rage
Little yella fella shaking his head.

An arseholes only joy is not realising he is an arsehole.
GeneROSSity
Give them that much Grasshopper.

Showed myself right up at the match few weeks back,usual script half time bar,loads of punters no beers ready,one bloke one pump pouring lager at a pint a minute,everyone ordering 4 pints!!! im standing and the 4 people serving are shouting back 5 or 6 punters behind me "yes please". I finally snapped,whats the point in asking them you cant even serve us you have no beer,why don't you have them ready,why have you no change in the till etc etc"while doing this i swung my arm and wiped out my mates pint of John smiths all owa:oops:...i stayed calm and said "another John smiths mate :lol:

Companies you deal with or have accounts with that phone you and say "Before I go any further I need to go through some security questions."

Erm no, you rang me so tell me what the fuck you're ringing for first. This stance has caused many a stalemate.

Same here mate. Fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back