So annoyed over something trivial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Companies you deal with or have accounts with that phone you and say "Before I go any further I need to go through some security questions."

Erm no, you rang me so tell me what the fuck you're ringing for first. This stance has caused many a stalemate.

HSBC do this. A complete stranger to me can't understand why the fuck I wouldn't give him all my details when I have no idea who he is.

HSBC do this. A complete stranger to me can't understand why the fuck I wouldn't give him all my details when I have no idea who he is.

One caught me at a really bad time last week and it went along the lines of:

"I just need to run through some..."

"You're not running through shit. You're ringing me every f***ing day and it's not on. So don't f***ing ring me again or I'll report you for harassment!!"

They haven't phoned since mind you :)

nightmare.
my mate actually reckons his takeaway is ruined and un-eatable with out the chilli sauce lol
aye it was dry as sticks. Rang up to complain and they sent some daft youngen out with some sauces. Just telt him they were nee good as it was about a hour later.

got a takeaway the other night and they forgot to put the garlic sauce and chilli in.

Fuming I tell thee
my mate always get 4 garlic sauce dips when he orders papa johns. delivery driver forgot them so he sent him away to fetch them :) he was very particular about it

bus driver though.
Mmmm well that's alright they are worse than mere arseholes.

tried to squeeze between two gabbing slappers in Tesco I caught one of their fingers between the two trolley handles she turn on me and screamed 'Owwww!' right in may face. I apologised even though I was shopping, she was blocking the aisle gabbing and was obviously holding the trolley in some weird way.
So she gets right in my face shout 'Well sorry hasn't stopped it hurting'

My mate Trev happend to be coming down the same aisle and said when he saw my face go white, "the words fuckity fuck popped into my head." LOL

I don't think the police would have been called over the slanging match. It was the fact that her boyfriend got himself involved and he smelled. That's relevant as all this took place in the Gentlemans Grooming aisle. I forced the chav family to take refuge in the pharmacy consultancy room by pelting them with deoderant bottles (roll ons...hurt more)

:oops:

I've been good since

my mate always get 4 garlic sauce dips when he orders papa johns. delivery driver forgot them so he sent him away to fetch them :) he was very particular about it
I was chocka full of cold anarl so the sauces would have been the only thing i could have tasted.

Motorists waiting at the lights with no signal on. You think they are therefore going straight ahead. Then when it turns to green they swicth on the left turn signal (would be the right in the UK) and you are stuck behind them while everyone else flows straight ahead in the inside lane where you would have been if the bugger had just signalled.then this twit finally makes his turn while the lights are chnaging leaving you f***ing stuck again.
Not as annoying admittedly, but, traffic light shufflers: stop a car length from car in front & then as light remains red shuffle forward 6 inches every 5 seconds, eventually leaving a 3 car length gap in front of me, then other kernts looking at me as if I stopped a stupid distance away.

Wanted to try some shoes on earlier in Fenwicks.Four shop workers standing talking,I asked if I could try my size and was told the girl who does shoes was busy and they couldn't help me.I just handed one the shoe and fucked off.
Should of just launched it over your shoulder and walked off, the lazy bitches.

[QUITE="monkeytassle, post: 18936037, member: 26951"]I also have a rather embarrassing name which when spoken out in public causes me to pretend I don't know her.[/QUOTE]
Is It spunktrench?

Just queuing up at a shop and after waiting ages I was finally next. They open another till and ask people behind me if they want serving :evil:
So trivial but made my bloody boil

What trivial things make you snap
Absolutely agree. I've made a scene more than once about this. 'its my turn'....a little bit of wee even came out. Bistirds.

Mmmm well that's alright they are worse than mere arseholes.

tried to squeeze between two gabbing slappers in Tesco I caught one of their fingers between the two trolley handles she turn on me and screamed 'Owwww!' right in may face. I apologised even though I was shopping, she was blocking the aisle gabbing and was obviously holding the trolley in some weird way.
So she gets right in my face shout 'Well sorry hasn't stopped it hurting'

My mate Trev happend to be coming down the same aisle and said when he saw my face go white, "the words fuckity fuck popped into my head." LOL

I don't think the police would have been called over the slanging match. It was the fact that her boyfriend got himself involved and he smelled. That's relevant as all this took place in the Gentlemans Grooming aisle. I forced the chav family to take refuge in the pharmacy consultancy room by pelting them with deoderant bottles (roll ons...hurt more)

:oops:

I've been good since
I would have paid good money to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back