Snoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just knock her back out for a a couple of hours before bed, she will sleep like a hibernating Bear.

Had to have a camera up me nose to discover it. Wasn’t pleasant.

I've had that done. It wasn't pleasant and he accidentally flicked a tear duct while he was in there, so I was uncontrollably crying out of one eye :lol:

Had my sinuses drilled and some turbinate bone removed which helped but I still snore when I have a cold.

I've had that done. It wasn't pleasant and he accidentally flicked a tear duct while he was in there, so I was uncontrollably crying out of one eye :lol:

Had my sinuses drilled and some turbinate bone removed which helped but I still snore when I have a cold.
Must have hit both my tear ducts cos I was streaming!

I had tonsils and some flappy skin removed a few years ago. Dunno if it worked cos I’m asleep.
Nasal Polyips? Had that op twice. Very common in bricklayers, joiners, Plasterer’s, Stone masons. Dust I reckon. The Chinese reckon it’s caused by excessive dairy in diet, they also recommend eating walnuts daily will keep em at bay.

Nasal Polyips? Had that op twice. Very common in bricklayers, joiners, Plasterer’s, Stone masons. Dust I reckon. The Chinese reckon it’s caused by excessive dairy in diet, they also recommend eating walnuts daily will keep em at bay.
Think that’s what they were. The aftermath of the operation wasn’t nice as I was on codeine. My first shite was horrendous.

I find you can stop all sleep issues by simply not going to bed until you’re tired. Rather than when you think you should. Out like a light, snoring or not.

Think that’s what they were. The aftermath of the operation wasn’t nice as I was on codeine. My first shite was horrendous.
They can grow back anarl. 12 site lads at work and 4 have had the op, 2 had it twice inc me.

Dont listen to the fat haters as you may have sleep apnea. Soft tissue in the throat causing a blockage hense the snoring. If you have had this long term get it checked out with the GP. Otherwise stop the eating and drinking or pierce the wifes eardrums.
I'm just waiting on my appointment from hospital, its bad when the people next door can here ya

I'm just waiting on my appointment from hospital, its bad when the people next door can here ya

I sleep really well- in fact I'm looking at our lass having a conversation in bed and she reckons I've fallen asleep and snoring- grandpa Simpson in 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back