Snoring

Yep- I'm even snoring now before my eyes are closed- mrs lfd had enough and gone to spare bed - is it possible to broaden the nostrils? Those strips are annoying

Dont listen to the fat haters as you may have sleep apnea. Soft tissue in the throat causing a blockage hense the snoring. If you have had this long term get it checked out with the GP. Otherwise stop the eating and drinking or pierce the wifes eardrums.

Yep- I'm even snoring now before my eyes are closed- mrs lfd had enough and gone to spare bed - is it possible to broaden the nostrils? Those strips are annoying

Mate I feel same pain got lass ear plugs but said didn't work so she usually gets a taxi home in huff of goes on sofa.

My dad had same issue but those strips didn't work haven't tried then myself but I need too.
Lose weight.
Sleep on your side.
Cut down alcohol on a night.
Stop smoking.
Raise the top part of your bed.
1, 3 and 5 may help me then. I'm not fat but weigh alot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate I feel same pain got lass ear plugs but said didn't work so she usually gets a taxi home in huff of goes on sofa.

My dad had same issue but those strips didn't work haven't tried then myself but I need too.

1, 3 and 5 may help me then. I'm not fat but weigh alot.
Losing weight will probably only really help if you're overweight; the idea is that it will reduce stress on the respiratory system and possibly the amount of loose tissue that flaps around making the noise

I snore on me back, our lass (nee chance) snores on back or side, if i cough loudly or say something loud in her ear she stops for about a minute or two then starts again, if im tired enough that minute or two is all i need to drift off, have you tried vics or summit to clear your nose before you gan to beed?

you should press record on your phone before you gan to sleep see if you are snoring or she’s just looking for an excuse to fuck off to the spare room, worth a try

Last edited:
Few year back I had my tonsils out for itn somesort of silicone injected into roof of my mouth.
Wasnt pleasant.

I’ve tried all the gadgets, gimmicks etc out there, had the operation too, 2 weeks of agony afterwards and I snore worse now than I ever have.

Back