Snooker World Championship

After that amazing match I wouldn't be at all surprised if Trump comes out here and rattles off the first three frames in about half an hour :lol:
I've just said that to my mate. Wilson plays in my snooker club and I'm desperate for him to win but I hope it isn't a massive anti climax.

I've just said that to my mate. Wilson plays in my snooker club and I'm desperate for him to win but I hope it isn't a massive anti climax.
That's pretty cool. Whatever happens today, he's got to be one of the most improved players of the last couple of seasons and should be so proud of his Championship so far.

Yeah he's unreal to watch. It's canny weird watching him in the semi final when if he loses he will prob just be back in the club on Monday.
I imagine he won't be paying for a drink in there for a while!

Wow! How did he pot that?

How is Virgo so bad at reading where a ball is going? :lol:

Last edited:
i've got drunk and kept lobbing 100 quid on higgins at 7-4. I do think drunk me is right though i have never seen a player as out of sorts as trump reach the final before

I suppose John Parrot and Steve Davis will be wearing the same black suit/white shirt and black tie for today's final as always, the same gear since 2009.

Wonder what the viewing figures are this year ? I’ve not watched any of it this year, probably because Ronnie went out, plus it’s hardly a world championship when most of the players are UK based. :neutral:

Wonder what the viewing figures are this year ? I’ve not watched any of it this year, probably because Ronnie went out, plus it’s hardly a world championship when most of the players are UK based. :neutral:
It's been brilliant. A very high standard. A record number of centuries and the final hasn't even started.

Also not sure what the nationalities have to do with anything. It just happens to be that most of the top 16 are from the UK, so it was always likely to be the case that most players in the WC were from the UK.

Back