Snooker World Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enjoy it mate. My time on Friday.

Carried some luck but held his nerve while Tian went to pieces. Great drama and it's only day 2.

That foul he committed when he was on the cusp of winning 10-7 would've crushed the minds of 99% of us mere mortals tbf.

Carried some luck but held his nerve while Tian went to pieces. Great drama and it's only day 2.

Indeed, some poor shot selections from Tian in the last few frames.

If Ronnie wins his first rd we now have Ronnie. v Maguire which should be a cracker, Maguire must be feeling great now.

Do people still watch the snooker? Aint watched it in 20 years.

Its missing the great characters but still a great game, especially the World ch where there are proper decent long matches.

Do people still watch the snooker? Aint watched it in 20 years.
Not as popular in the UK as it's 80's hayday, but more popular than ever internationally since the Chinese got heavily invested in it. Huge amount of professional tournaments now, record prize fund for World Championship participants, £500,000 for the winner... snooker is in a good place right now.

That foul he committed when he was on the cusp of winning 10-7 would've crushed the minds of 99% of us mere mortals tbf.

Like to see Maguire do well. My other half's mam is a carer up here for a boy with learning difficulties.

By chance, Maguire's dad got talking to them one day at a bus stop and found out how much he loved snooker. Two days later his dad turned up at the same stop with a signed cue and other presents from his son.

Like to see Maguire do well. My other half's mam is a carer up here for a boy with learning difficulties.

By chance, Maguire's dad got talking to them one day at a bus stop and found out how much he loved snooker. Two days later his dad turned up at the same stop with a signed cue and other presents from his son.

Plus he always seems like a ticking timebomb when things are going against him. Good to watch as at least he has a bit of character about him.

The only surprise is you'd expect Selby to be ahead when frames are this scrappy. He's torturing himself as well as everyone else.

Aye, he's been out-Selbyed as Dennis Taylor said earlier.

The match finishes tonight. Could be a later on if Selby makes a comeback.

Aye, he's been out-Selbyed as Dennis Taylor said earlier.

The match finishes tonight. Could be a later on if Selby makes a comeback.

As soon as I say that he hits a century in double-quick time!

Last edited:
Imagine going to the snooker with your specially printed "Meat Free Monday" T-shirts on. Are these the same that were sat in the front row yesterday with "Vegan" on their t-shirts?

Wonder if they have "Turnip Draw Tuesday" ready for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back