Snooker World Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be amazed if there's a better shot played all tournament than that snooker escape from behind the green by Wilson.
Was incredible that. You can probably put together a top 10 shot of the championship just from that frame. Both players were a credit and it was a joy to watch. Right I'm going to sleep, alarm set for 5 to leave at 6. Be there tomorrow for the last frame of Murphy then when the screen goes up, Selby.

Last edited:
Was incredible that. You can probably put together a top 10 shot of the championship just from that frame. Both players were a credit and it was a joy to watch. Right I'm going to sleep, alarm set for 5 to leave at 6. Be there tomorrow for the last frame of Murphy then when the screen goes up, Selby.
Safe trip enjoy but you should be watching Sunderland ;)

Was brilliant. Great view of it all too from row 4.
Longest crucible frame ever

Enjoy it mate. My time on Friday.

10-9 Maguire wins, very impressive that under the pressure.

Carried some luck but held his nerve while Tian went to pieces. Great drama and it's only day 2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back