SMB Tennis thread (note there is a specific Wimbledon 22 thread)

Tennis tournament at Silksworth this week

I think his up bringing by his mam to be focused and not give up may have something to do with him not retiring yet, all he has known is Tennis, abit like Lewis Hamilton and his dad. I wonder why he doesn't just stays at home and watch his kids grow up and do coaching or setting up Tennis schools etc
Because he loves playing it's not difficult

3:30 alarm for the first time this fortnight :lol: first two sets might well be the worst he's ever played in a big match in his career, might actually have a match now though...

Djokovic absolutely demolished by Sinner. Could very easily have lost in straight sets. Don't think I've seen Djokovic play as badly as that for about 10 years.

There's an ITF event going on in Sunderland at the moment. It's got a very strong field including Nikoloz Basilashvili and Kyle Edmund.

So that's why Greg Rusedski invaded my court as I was playing last week to check on the usual drips of water from the outdated heating systems at Silksworth and bemoaned why the LTA don't contribute towards improving Regional Tennis Centres for ALL?

Back