SMB Photo Competition -January Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: SMB Photo Competition Round 1: Food For Thought - Discussion Thread

I'm going to spend my Christmas holidays sculpting Rodin's The Thinker out of meat.

Once I learn how to take a decent picture without the automatic function, I'm in!

Once I learn how to take a decent picture without the automatic function, I'm in!
The camera you've got mate it should grow arms and take it's own photos, were expecting big things from you :lol:

Nee pressure like ;)

I'm a bit thick sometimes. If we do it the way I specified in the rules i.e. the winner choosing the next theme, then the monthly competitions will only last 3 weeks rather than a month.

The alternative is for Mark and I to select the themes in advance and kick each month's competition off when the old one closes.

Thoughts?

I'm a bit thick sometimes. If we do it the way I specified in the rules i.e. the winner choosing the next theme, then the monthly competitions will only last 3 weeks rather than a month.

The alternative is for Mark and I to select the themes in advance and kick each month's competition off when the old one closes.

Thoughts?

Let it last 3 weeks then, in my opinion being able to pick next theme is part of the fun.
That and you are starting to class yourself alongside the mighty Pro that is "Mark" .

:p

Thoughts?

I'm happy to have you two set the theme rather than the winner (i.e. me) having to do it. ;)

Nice one, will look forward to doing this every month.

Thoughts?
Let the January winner choose the March theme. Feb/Apr etc

:)

I am eminently sensible even if completely unlikely to win a photography competition.

A photo of a peachy bum would seem to qualify for the first theme ;)

I suspect Paddy's post didn't comply with the rules so It's going to be deleted. Paddy, if it does comply email the original pic with the EXIF and I'll reinstate it.

I suspect Paddy's post didn't comply with the rules so It's going to be deleted. Paddy, if it does comply email the original pic with the EXIF and I'll reinstate it.

I did it a couple of weeks ago and posted it one here. :-( I'm not eating Red Leicester again, it's shite. I didn't even expect to win ffs! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back