SMB - PATHETIC

I was impressed with Rotherham's attitude the other night. Most get everyone behind the ball when they score up here but they were getting 8 into the box.

Did you notice how their fans cheered them and supported them throughout the entire game as well? I think it's an approach we should think about adopting.

TBF, it's like a microcosm of the UK at the moment.
And most of it done from the safety of a keyboard. I’d wager 99% of people wouldn’t have the stones to be as abusive, confrontational, or offensive if the person or persons they were addressing were stood in front of them.

"a squad that on paper is head and shoulders above anyone elses.

"

See this posted a lot. Not sure where people get this opinion from. Pretty sure if you put the whole lot available for sale there'd not be many takers. Last season there was only 1 player got in league 1 team of the year. (McGeady) Think the squad is pretty much top 6 in league 1. That's it. And plaes don't tell me its all down to Ross' shit coaching methods FFS.

I agree. We have some decent players but our star man is an ageing player who doesn’t perform for a large chunk of the season. Likes of Maguire for all he has a great game here and there, he’s not a world beater like some make out. He’s just an average league one player in my opinion.

On paper, especially last season, we had players who people just assumed were too good for this league on the back of them playing in the premier league. Jack Rodwell managed to make over 100 PL appearances, he’s still f***ing shite.

Controversial statement but I actually think Jack Ross is doing a half decent job with what we have. Granted I’d like to be comfortably top but right now we are in the mix. Win our next two games and if results go our way then we could be top of the table. It’s very fine margins right now.

Honestly man, an absolute joke. A bunch of spoilt brats, simple as that.

The board is like my 2yo. Sometimes I think if most of you had a good meal and an afternoon nap, you might actually post some sense.

Look, 85 points and Wembley final.

Cracking young manager. It’s been mentioned here I’m sure (Farke), it’s takes time! No manager has instant and sustained success, it just doesn’t happen.

With Ross, the good thing, and most important, is that he has the 100% backing of the owners, which is absolutely vital.

Look at football in 2019. Bolton, Coventry, GATESHEAD! Haway man, f***ing wake up! Stand back, realise that football is so much more than 90 minutes a week. Just chill out and enjoy our club. We will get back to the big time I’m sure (not where we ‘deserve’)

Richard Marx, banging tunes
We need a poll marra
And most of it done from the safety of a keyboard. I’d wager 99% of people wouldn’t have the stones to be as abusive, confrontational, or offensive if the person or persons they were addressing were stood in front of them.
They'd hoy their keyboard at em

Last edited:

Back