SMB - PATHETIC

Which managers have been successful after managing here?
Very few have gone on to great things. Perhaps some were past their best, McCarthy has had a successful career, as has Steve Bruce.
O neill has had a career of two halves and sadly we were in the 2nd. Reid was just a great fit for us at the time.
I’m not sure there’s much substance to any of Keane Poyet or Di Canio
Moyes was a mutually dreadful appointment with hindsight
Advocate was good but it was only ever going to be a short term fix
And the less said about Grayson, Coleman and Wilkinson the better

Honestly man, an absolute joke. A bunch of spoilt brats, simple as that.

The board is like my 2yo. Sometimes I think if most of you had a good meal and an afternoon nap, you might actually post some sense.

Look, 85 points and Wembley final.

Cracking young manager. It’s been mentioned here I’m sure (Farke), it’s takes time! No manager has instant and sustained success, it just doesn’t happen.

With Ross, the good thing, and most important, is that he has the 100% backing of the owners, which is absolutely vital.

Look at football in 2019. Bolton, Coventry, GATESHEAD! Haway man, f***ing wake up! Stand back, realise that football is so much more than 90 minutes a week. Just chill out and enjoy our club. We will get back to the big time I’m sure (not where we ‘deserve’)

Richard Marx, banging tunes
Hows this working out :lol:

I could maybe even stomach not winning if it was good to watch but we seem to be actively trying to play some of the worst football ever with a squad that on paper is head and shoulders above anyone elses.

It's absolutely f***ing shite on a regular basis :lol:

"a squad that on paper is head and shoulders above anyone elses.
"

See this posted a lot. Not sure where people get this opinion from. Pretty sure if you put the whole lot available for sale there'd not be many takers. Last season there was only 1 player got in league 1 team of the year. (McGeady) Think the squad is pretty much top 6 in league 1. That's it. And plaes don't tell me its all down to Ross' shit coaching methods FFS.

"a squad that on paper is head and shoulders above anyone elses.

"

See this posted a lot. Not sure where people get this opinion from. Pretty sure if you put the whole lot available for sale there'd not be many takers. Last season there was only 1 player got in league 1 team of the year. (McGeady) Think the squad is pretty much top 6 in league 1. That's it. And plaes don't tell me its all down to Ross' shit coaching methods FFS.
I agree with this, people keep posting about our squad being on a different level yet if their honest I bet no one could name more than a couple of players from each of the other teams in the league ? Take McGeady,McGuire and the keeper out and we have a bang average squad .

The board is like my 2yo. Sometimes I think if most of you had a good meal and an afternoon nap, you might actually post some sense.

Cracking young manager. It’s been mentioned here I’m sure (Farke), it’s takes time! No manager has instant and sustained success, it just doesn’t happen.

With Ross, the good thing, and most important, is that he has the 100% backing of the owners, which is absolutely vital.

Look at football in 2019. Bolton, Coventry, GATESHEAD! Haway man, f***ing wake up! Stand back, realise that football is so much more than 90 minutes a week. Just chill out and enjoy our club. We will get back to the big time I’m sure (not where we ‘deserve’)

Spoilt :lol: what a weapon

We’re potentially on the verge of what could be one of the best periods in the club’s history.

Yet this board is currently full of threads where people are offering to meet up for a fight, calling each other liars, spreading stories that our coaches have been sacked, wanting SAFC to lose matches, dozens of suggestions as to who the next manager should be, people apparently desperate for the takeover to collapse, people picking out the tiniest of negative issues to cling on to, people slagging off the chairman, kicking off with anyone that has a differing view, insults being tossed about all over ...... and that’s just the Sunderland fans !

Throw in the mix of mags (overt and covert ones) and this place is canny embarrassing to be honest.

Get a f***ing grip man.

We’re potentially on the verge of what could be one of the best periods in the club’s history.

Yet this board is currently full of threads where people are offering to meet up for a fight, calling each other liars, spreading stories that our coaches have been sacked, wanting SAFC to lose matches, dozens of suggestions as to who the next manager should be, people apparently desperate for the takeover to collapse, people picking out the tiniest of negative issues to cling on to, people slagging off the chairman, kicking off with anyone that has a differing view, insults being tossed about all over ...... and that’s just the Sunderland fans !

Throw in the mix of mags (overt and covert ones) and this place is canny embarrassing to be honest.

Get a f***ing grip man.
Correct it's completely pathetic, I think society has gone that way where people can't debate without either being offended or resorts to fighting.

Most of the managers in this league seem to possess as little bottle as Ross does, certainly when they come to the SoL at least. Coventry were just about the only side who came here last season genuinely believing they they could win and look what happened there.

I was impressed with Rotherham's attitude the other night. Most get everyone behind the ball when they score up here but they were getting 8 into the box.

Top post marra

I was impressed with Rotherham's attitude the other night. Most get everyone behind the ball when they score up here but they were getting 8 into the box.

They did when they were behind but as soon as they got level they showed little interest in going for the win even though we were all over the place defensively.

Back