SMB - PATHETIC

Wardley Makem

Midfield
Honestly man, an absolute joke. A bunch of spoilt brats, simple as that.

The board is like my 2yo. Sometimes I think if most of you had a good meal and an afternoon nap, you might actually post some sense.

Look, 85 points and Wembley final.

Cracking young manager. It’s been mentioned here I’m sure (Farke), it’s takes time! No manager has instant and sustained success, it just doesn’t happen.

With Ross, the good thing, and most important, is that he has the 100% backing of the owners, which is absolutely vital.

Look at football in 2019. Bolton, Coventry, GATESHEAD! Haway man, f***ing wake up! Stand back, realise that football is so much more than 90 minutes a week. Just chill out and enjoy our club. We will get back to the big time I’m sure (not where we ‘deserve’)

Richard Marx, banging tunes

The board is like my 2yo. Sometimes I think if most of you had a good meal and an afternoon nap, you might actually post some sense.

Cracking young manager. It’s been mentioned here I’m sure (Farke), it’s takes time! No manager has instant and sustained success, it just doesn’t happen.

With Ross, the good thing, and most important, is that he has the 100% backing of the owners, which is absolutely vital.

Look at football in 2019. Bolton, Coventry, GATESHEAD! Haway man, f***ing wake up! Stand back, realise that football is so much more than 90 minutes a week. Just chill out and enjoy our club. We will get back to the big time I’m sure (not where we ‘deserve’)

Good post.. But you went too far with the cracking young manager.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::neutral:

Aye I start with a really valid point. Then I go a bit too far. I like the bloke though, think he’s the right fit and has a lot of potential

He could be the right fit. I said in an earlier post this was a huge learning curve for him. Should we fail to go up then his only target needs to be league one winners.

I’d hardly say we are spoilt brats! We’ve had nowt to be spoiled with. It’s been f***ing turd man. Couldn’t give a monkeys if Ross has the support of the board or not he has failed. I’m not going to get on his back as it’s futile but he needs to wake up and admit he’s failed and that would get him a lot more respect than all these remember where we were things that get mentioned.
I hope he takes us up I really do. But he inspires no confidence in me.

Cracking young manager? Fuck off.

Not a single word of your patronising post addresses any of the issues raised by tonight's performance, which have only reflected the issues we've had for almost all of the season.

If you're happy with that fine, but don't equate those who aren't with 2 year olds. It's bizarre.

We had a great chance to stay in auto race or at least get 3rd...instead we played like strangers and are consigned to L1 another year... can’t wait for Netflix S2 to watch this car crash again. It’s not good enough....

Bit knee jerk that.
I've barely enjoyed more that five minutes in most games this season - you know we'll throw away any advantages and the fact that the two seasons previous were even shitter is cold comfort mate! :lol:

The team is still slow as fck.
The youth are either fcking off, not getting a game or playing for someone else!
There's not really much to get excited about except - as you say - we're not Bolton

I hope things change amazingly over the next couple of weeks and Ross makes me eat my words. I can't see it though but time will tell.

Not a single word of your patronising post addresses any of the issues raised by tonight's performance, which have only reflected the issues we've had for almost all of the season.

If you're happy with that fine, but don't equate those who aren't with 2 year olds. It's bizarre.
Point is, there is a bigger picture son, it’s not all about a performance or a season. It’s about the club as a whole and we’ve made massive strides.

Think I’m happy about tonight? Think Ross is, Donald? The team? No! But it’s part of building a new foundation

Fair play, it takes some neck to say that mid tantrum

Back