SMB musicians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Used to play gigs every other night of the week when at sixth form. Started doing less and less through university to the point where all my guitars are now stored in my Mam's garage.

Should really pick it up again.

Used to play gigs every other night of the week when at sixth form. Started doing less and less through university to the point where all my guitars are now stored in my Mam's garage.

do we repeat that al coda?

Guitarist. Play in a hardcore band. Play round the country and in Europe occasionally. Doubt many on here would enjoy it, but we are good at what we do for those into that kind of thing!

Does your guitar have reverb on it marra?

Ive been playing guitar for over 30 years I can’t read music but I can pick up the tune of song by ear. I’m useless at trying to put words to a tune tho, and being more of a rhythm guitarists never helps.. love playing just as much now as I did back then...

Here's one of my ditties...TAKE MORE DRUGS

One more...written during the election campaign...

last one...also during election campaign...couldn't be bothered with a proper video....

Last edited:
Not sure I dare link the SMB to my actual life but yeh been writing songs for years, first in a band then solo and now actually got me own 3 piece band playing round London. I do guitar, vocals and trumpet....couldn't really imagine not doing it think i'll always play in some form or other.

The lad who writes lyrics mentioned earlier on could be useful!

Guitarist. Play in a hardcore band. Play round the country and in Europe occasionally. Doubt many on here would enjoy it, but we are good at what we do for those into that kind of thing!

What is hardcore? I thought hardcore was an adjective, like hardcore punk, hardcore rap, hardcore rock etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back