SMB driving experts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That roadworks is unreal mind - it's going to take a year to do fuck all. You're stuck in it for about 20 mins if you forget to avoid it.

There's normally 2 blokes working with 4 blokes in Oakleys watching them.
It's an absolute piss take. Good mate of mine lives on the scotch estate and it's a right fuck on getting to his sometimes.

Which is fine but then see shouldn't assume that the car is going to let her in. She should wait her turn until someone allows her in. She tried to bully her way in and then acted like a twat.
Cam driver sped up to stop her. Ridiculous.

She assumed he was going to let her in which he doesn't have to do. She then attempted to bully her way in. He has right of way and she should have waited to be invited in, so he moved forward to stop her. He didn't want to invite her in. She was completely in the wrong.
We could argue this all night but i am tired. Fact is camera bloke accelerated to stop a filtering happening. Therefore at fault.

Looks like merging so I would have just let her in to avoid all the f***ing hassle.
Nah you should always speed up to not allow the merge to happen and cause an accident. It's right of way apparently.

Nah you should always speed up to not allow the merge to happen and cause an accident. It's right of way apparently.
Go on be an arse and don't prove you are correct. But I know why it's because the bloke does have right of way and the other driver is totally in the wrong. Yes, it could be said that the bloke should have let her in but that's a different arguement completly.

Go on be an arse and don't prove you are correct. But I know why it's because the bloke does have right of way and the other driver is totally in the wrong. Yes, it could be said that the bloke should have let her in but that's a different arguement completly.
Who's being an arse? I was explaining how the right of way fact works that you've just taught me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back