SMB driving experts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both went on like twats. No need what so ever.
Now both parties have to go through a whole load off ball ache for nee reason. Serves them both right.

If drivers merge in good time a smooth flow can continue, just as normally happens if there are no arseholes leaving it to the last few meters to bully their way in for the sake of saving a few seconds.

The problem arises when people in the left lane don't realise you're supposed to use both lanes. I've been sometimes stuck in the left lane right at the cones with my indicator on with everyone making a right arse of themselves stopping me getting in.

The van driver has deliberately accelerated to stop the Audi driver merging in the turn, however... The Audi driver could have just merged earlier, and not driven like a twat to try to nip in infront of the van. Both wrong, Audi driver gets the nod for me, cause although by 'law' they're entitled to merge in that turn just go in behind the van and don't be a dick.
Then she should go behind him, but she attempts to force her way in, the stupid bitch.

The van driver is at fault.

His commentary spells it out, "push in". He doesn't understand. Like 99% of road users. There's a big yella sign saying use both lanes.:lol:

It works at the Tyne Tunnel. Why can't it work at roadworks? Fuck div a kna

Bloke with cam in the wrong although she's a nutcase.

You're meant to use both lanes as long as possible to stop an unnecessarily long queue. She made use of it and he accelerated like a petulant child with the sole purpose of stopping her get in.

This thread just goes to show that there really is some clueless drivers on the road. It's common sense for every driver to let one car in when it comes to situations like that, it's when people start expecting to have the right of way and expect you to let them in is when it pisses me off and fucks the whole routine up.

Funnily enough it's usually Audi drivers, Victims of the road those lot.

This thread just goes to show that there really is some clueless drivers on the road. It's common sense for every driver to let one car in when it comes to situations like that, it's when people start expecting to have the right of way and expect you to let them in is when it pisses me off and fucks the whole routine up.

Funnily enough it's usually Audi drivers, Victims of the road those lot.

You say that, then your second paragraph shows that it's you that's clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back