1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SMB driving experts...

Discussion in 'SMB' started by bernardbresslaw, Apr 20, 2017.

1. bernardbresslaw

bernardbresslaw Striker

2. Berghain

Berghain Central Defender

3. No7

No7 Midfield

Woman

4. The tart is bang out of order.

5. bernardbresslaw

bernardbresslaw Striker

I can see where you're coming from. It does say "queue both lanes" and when you do use both the bastards in the left won't let you in, but I also think you should merge in turn so as not to take the piss.

safcforever likes this.
  6. Lukas73

Lukas73 Winger

I'd have run over the dopey bitches foot and carried on...
    Twats like her in a Audi, give corteous drivers like me in an Audi a bad name....
    Derzy bint...

7. bernardbresslaw

bernardbresslaw Striker

She might have done the same in a Focus...

8. No7

No7 Midfield

Nah. Only BMW's and Audi's do that to people. SMB fact

chevvies, cruze, bobpc30 and 7 others like this.
  9. The daft bint.

tunstall birdman likes this.
  10. becs

becs Striker Contributor

Bloke in the van initially. You're supposed to drive up to the cones in both lanes and merge in turn as the sign on the left states, which the Audi tried to do. She doesn't know he's not going merge in turn because he let a Ford in further back.

Audi driver goes on like a total knob though and it's a complete waste of police time.

11. Berghain

Berghain Central Defender

Highway Code says use both lanes. Remember being told and taught that on my test. You're meant to got right to end and filter in to keep flow of traffic.

12. Because I Can

Because I Can Central Defender

As you say, merge in turn. She could see ahead what was happening but as many do, went right to the wire in attempting to merge in. I would have blocked a car in that situation every time.

13. Chappers

Chappers Striker

Which is fine but then see shouldn't assume that the car is going to let her in. She should wait her turn until someone allows her in. She tried to bully her way in and then acted like a twat.

KGC83, tunstall birdman, mux and 16 others like this.
  14. safcforever

safcforever Striker

If I was the van driver I'd have just hung back. However that doesn't mean he was in the wrong.

KarenDent and the veteran like this.
  15. TubeStationAt12

TubeStationAt12 Central Defender

That is simply a situation where you shout every expletive you know and give the two fingers several times and get on with your day. What a complete waste of police time. Tell each other to fuck off and move on man.

16. safcforever

safcforever Striker

Yep. In that instance it's whoever values their car the most :lol:

Chappers likes this.
  17. If she bucks like she moans & complains there, someone's in for a regular treat like :cool:

18. itscoldinhere

itscoldinhere Midfield

People who do not allow motorists to merge in turn are complete arseholes however in this instance the "lady" in the Audi wants kicking in the clout.

shaviessafc, Lukas73, mux and 3 others like this.
  19. bernardbresslaw

bernardbresslaw Striker

That roadworks is unreal mind - it's going to take a year to do fuck all. You're stuck in it for about 20 mins if you forget to avoid it.

There's normally 2 blokes working with 4 blokes in Oakleys watching them.

20. rockaway

rockaway Striker

The van driver has deliberately accelerated to stop the Audi driver merging in the turn, however... The Audi driver could have just merged earlier, and not driven like a twat to try to nip in infront of the van. Both wrong, Audi driver gets the nod for me, cause although by 'law' they're entitled to merge in that turn just go in behind the van and don't be a dick.

Wood Green Mackem likes this.