SMB diets - weigh in thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have let myself go a bit of late. Lots of work on and a few niggling injuries have meant that I have went to 14st 7lbs, which is heavy for me. Looking to be around 13st by June 1st. Should be able to get down to that.

Working away and trying to stick to a diet is shite like.

Hotel for breakfast, shops for lunch, restraints for evening meal.

Particularly hard to turn down desserts when work is paying!

Working away and trying to stick to a diet is shite like.

Hotel for breakfast, shops for lunch, restraints for evening meal.

Particularly hard to turn down desserts when work is paying!

Going to start.....now! 5'-10". !7+st. and I'll start with swimming and no alcohol.:eek:

Exercise wise ive been doing alot of running and some cycling. Up to running 10 mile now so thats helped alot. Got some weights in the house and been using them mostly every other day.

Diet wise ive been sticking to between 1500 / 2000 calories per day depending on how much exercise ive done on any particular day.

I've done low carb too now and then for 3 - 4 days at a time and that has seemed to of helped when things have started to slow down.

Every 8 - 10 days i'll usually have one good day of eating about 3500 calories.

Last edited:
Well today I was disgusted with myself, I've let myself go in the last few months sitting on my ares and only doing the odd run, then having a few pints afterwards as a treat.

On the scales this morning 88k 13.85 stones.-

I have free passes to a gym near us and tonight its getting a bashing, I do have a starined calf muscle so I'm going easy on the tredmill.

Thought I'd chip in on here. 17 stone 3 January 1, currently 13 stone 9. Me 38" nee belt needed work trousers of old are binned and I bought a pair of 32" jeans today. Basically bit of exercise, less beer and massively reduced portion sizes of food.

However

Things have come to halt. I'm a bit flabby round me belly so I had planned to do the gym stuff to tone up. Until last Tuesday when I had to go to A&E with a hernia. Warrafucker, I'm booked in to have an op soon as the doc basically pushed it all back in through me belly button but this has fucked up my plans.

Double shite....

Down to 16st 4lb. Not done much exercise cos of the weather/work. Nee alcohol for 12 days either, longest stretch since I was about 18 I reckon!

20 mile bike ride tomorrow though, and a the outlook's canny for the next few days so might get a few more miles in after that. Want to get below 16st before 3rd June.

14st 5 today down from 18st 8 on New Years Day, only half a stone to go.

Couldnt run more than 200 yards when i started now i'm running 10 miles, did it tonight in 1 hour 35.

currently- 11.1s
Target- 9s
By end of May.

Probs impossible but rather set something difficult to keep me pushing and make it longer to put the weight back on when i inevitably slip up further down the line.
+ i'm having to do this with an alcohol associated night life, which doesn't help

Last edited:
currently- 11.1s
Target- 9s
By end of May.

Probs impossible but rather set something difficult to keep me pushing and make it longer to put the weight back on when i inevitably slip up further down the line.
+ i'm having to do this with an alcohol associated night life, which doesn't help

That's just a ridiculous and dangerous target tbh

currently- 11.1s
Target- 9s
By end of May.

are u about 4' 2" ? :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back