SMB diets - weigh in thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingbant1

Weigh in to be done every Monday morning.

Current weight - 13 stone 4
Target weight - 10 stone 12
Target date - Saturday 11th August

87 Kilos

Want to be 79 Kilos for the footy game

I'd rather not post my current weight but it is horrible.

Target weight loss = 70lb
Current weight loss = 2lb

Not bad for my first weigh in.

started off at 16.9 stone around 4 month ago, now at around 14.5, target is 13 and anything better than then great, well chuffed so far and not finding it a struggle either.

started off at 16.9 stone around 4 month ago, now at around 14.5, target is 13 and anything better than then great, well chuffed so far and not finding it a struggle either.

What type of stuff are you doing? Both exercise and diet?

Start weight - 17st 10lb / 248lb
Current weight - 16st 13lb / 237lb
Target weight - 13st 2lb / 182lb

For anyone interested there's a good forum called Minimins specifically for weight-loss and fitness, it's also vbulletin so it's accessible through Forum Runner.

I need to start losing a bit.
Is that Weight Watchers as in signing up and going to the meetings or just eating their scran?

I need to start losing a bit.
Is that Weight Watchers as in signing up and going to the meetings or just eating their scran?

the missus (yes, plenty, thanks) signed up online, we both follow it, dont bother with the meeting n that like.

Might have a butchers. Cheers.

The online service is good, there's a food tracker that you log everything you eat and it works out your points and everything. There's loads of recipes too. I used to use it but it can be quite expensive and while economising I cancelled my membership. My heart wasn't totally in it, though.

My main fear about losing weight is that people will notice and mention it. I really hate people talking about my size. I wish I could lose it for me and it not be noticeable to my friends and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back