SMB diets - weigh in thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

just weighed in at 12st 8lbs im 5ft 10inches how do i work my bmi out as last time i got it done on a machine it said i was obesse, lost 4lbs since my last weigh in on this thread i dont know how like i eat like a pig(not out of a troff), going to put my mind to losing a few more as i am getting the feeling i want to do a marathon next year and the lighter i am the easier it may be to drag myself around 26 miles, the thought of 26miles wow time to try harder with the diet.

Last edited:
just weighed in at 12st 8lbs im 5ft 10inches how do i work my bmi out as last time i got it done on a machine it said i was obesse, lost 4lbs since my last weigh in on this thread i dont know how like i eat like a pig(not out of a troff), going to put my mind to losing a few more as i am getting the feeling i want to do a marathon next year and the lighter i am the easier it may be to drag myself around 26 miles, the thought of 26miles wow time to try harder with the diet.

25.3 estimated - over weight if you believe in the bmi stuff.

Completely disregard BMI mate.

joined this thread ages ago, but its all went to pot (literally) but the next time I'll get to the gym to get weighed properly is tuesday, the scales in the bathroom are shite. Need to start this properly and keep a eye on my weight rather than gestermating things.

Current height at 17: 6foot4
Current weight: VERY fat ****.
Desired weight by September: Fat ****/Average ****/not even a ****.

Last edited:
Started feb 7th
182 pounds

weight today
160 pounds
15% body fat

first target 157lb / 13% bf

then stay around 8%-10% bf

going to start from today, been to the gym today and I currently weigh in at 13st 9lb.
I would ideally like to get down to about 12st 5lb.
Reckon if I keep up the healthy eating (well start), all this gym and riding my bike, should be able to drop it with-in about 2 month

Restricted fluid intake from yesterday night resulted in me weighing 11stone1 1/2 just there, baring in mind I've already eaten today, I'm happy with that as I could be 1/4lb heavier than that a week tomorrow and still be within the weight limit, so bang on :)

Just had my weigh in tonight. Lost 4 1/2 lbs this week, giving a total loss of 2st 11lbs so far and well on track to hit my 14st target when I get married on 2nd September.

12st 4lbs now. I'm the perfect weight to tell the truth, I'd just like to lose the last little bit of body fat % in the next couple of weeks, which is killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back