SMB BIGGEST LOSER: WEIGH IN RESULTS 05.01.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hour (well 55 mins, knocked the emergency stop when one of my earphones fell out) . Average speed was probably just shy of 6kph, incline was 17%. Incline makes a massive difference when it comes to calories, not great for getting fit but it's great for trying shift fat in my experience.
Don't you do something like 1000 cals when running a marathon?? Seems a lot to me.

Don't you do something like 1000 cals when running a marathon?? Seems a lot to me.
The number of calories you burn while running a marathon will depend on a number of factors. Male runners, for example, typically require more energy for physical exertion than their female counterparts. Age is also a major factor -- older runners typically have a slower resting metabolic rate. Lastly, body weight plays a role in calorie burning. For example, as a runner you'll burn more calories if you're 210 lb. than if you weigh 125 lb.
Estimated Calories Burned
According to the Cleveland Clinic Center for Consumer Health, a runner who weighs 130 lb. will burn 2,224 calories during a marathon, a 165 lb. runner will burn 2,822 calories and a 210 lb. runner will burn 3,593 calories.

I weighed for the first time since stopping my low carb régime, it was much better than I feared. Only 6lbs on and still 11 down from where I started in October despite eating freely over Christmas and New Year.

I weighed for the first time since stopping my low carb régime, it was much better than I feared. Only 6lbs on and still 11 down from where I started in October despite eating freely over Christmas and New Year.
Have to say you looked awesome just before Xmas pet! I know low carb probably helps your health probs and all that but I'm not sure I could manage it long term. I like my bread too much. :)

It's obviously working for you though you look cracking :)

238 lb - mind you I have just spent the last 2 days in bed drinking nowt but water. But a loss of 8 lb ain't to be sniffed at

Third trip to the gym this year done. 920 calories apparently. I have now been to the gym more times this year than the whole of 2013.

Shame as I left the aquatic I felt bad for not going tonight. So, quick dash to the ticket office, jumbo hotdog stuffed into my fat face and I just finished a pint :cool:

Fuck it.

I'm determined to get under 20stone before I'm 40 (Oct). 5 stone by the end of the year.
This will help keep me motivated.

Jan 1st - 357.6 lbs
This morning 352lbs

5ft 11inchs.
Well done Crammers. You've come to the right place. What's your method if you don't mind me asking? You exercising, counting calories etc?

Ok it is next to impossible to track the weigh ins at the moment. My box is stuffed full and everyone is posting their weight on different threads and different days.

You can post here as well but the only weights I will record are those emailed before midday Sunday to [email protected]

I don't want to be draconian but I really want this to work.

I've packed in the drink, I used to drink far to much, and ate nowt but salads for a week, although the wife made spagetti bolognese last night so we'll see if that did any damage.
The plan is to join the gym. Lost about 50lbs in a year 10 years back going regularly to the gym. Haven't got round to that as I'm recovering from a heavy cold.

Not necessarily weighing that much, but more a gym update.
As I said last time I intend to burn over 5000 kcals a month and travel (run/bike/row) etc over 100km.

On Weds night I did the following
KM Minutes Kcal
Cross Trainer 3.1 16.53 207
Bike 20.23 47.35 401

That was my 2nd Gym trip for January so I'm on...

KM - 38.79 with 1201 Kcal burned
Average of 19.40km and 600.50 kcal per trip.

Onwards and upwards :)

I'm eating the same and drinking the same but diligently going to the gym at least 5 days a week. I've worked out that if I do an extra 360 Kcal in the gym I can have an extra pint of lager on the way home...........I believe Mo Farah has a similar regime

Ok it is next to impossible to track the weigh ins at the moment. My box is stuffed full and everyone is posting their weight on different threads and different days.

You can post here as well but the only weights I will record are those emailed before midday Sunday to [email protected]

Thanks for letting us know Cat, I won't be weighing in weekly but will send something saying "weigh in declined" or similar so you aren't chasing me up again.

Any room for a small one? I say small 6 foot and 23 stone wanting to start a family at some point so looking to lose 5 stone i know i could lose more but i am never going to be a skinny fella it just is not me.

Any room for a small one? I say small 6 foot and 23 stone wanting to start a family at some point so looking to lose 5 stone i know i could lose more but i am never going to be a skinny fella it just is not me.

Welcome aboard! More the merrier![DOUBLEPOST=1389360494][/DOUBLEPOST]

Just so you are aware I will weigh in every Saturday from now on as I like a cheat tea on Saturday night so I feel Sunday morning may not be the most accurate

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! More the merrier![DOUBLEPOST=1389360494][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just so you are aware I will weigh in every Saturday from now on as I like a cheat tea on Saturday night so I feel Sunday morning may not be the most accurate

thanks Wakey, that's fine, it will take a few weeks to iron everything out but soon enough me picking up the results on a sunday before midday will prove consistent, even if you are a week in hand so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back